Crazy1's indoor , outdoor grow diary

Update time , the outdoor Painkiller XL

7 Likes

The indoor crew…

7 Likes

& the seedling crew

4 Likes

Can’t type on my phone much , arthritis is real when you get older ! The PainKiller was 62 inches & growing like a weed , but was way to thick so it got a major defoliation ! In my mind me thinks it looks better & maybe help keep away bud rot .

The painkiller clone , Magnum , & Critical Nevil Haze inside are just doing their thing

The Ghost Rose's from @ReikoX all 4 gemmed & doing great !
4 Likes

It does help with bud rot. It looks great and sorry to hear about your arthritis.

1 Like

Looking good! Have you smoked the Painkiller before? Wondering if it lives up to the name.

1 Like

My first try @Painkiller XL , I’m growing it for my daughter [ which is special needs & 31 yrs old ] In hopes it will help with her tremor’s .

Thanks for visiting @leetdood & @Slick1

3 Likes

Ooops… I’m a day late for updates , but in my defense I was recuperating from being on vacation!

7 Likes

! This one is the Critical Nevil Haze , I have big hopes for it cause I love hazes The Ghost Rose at 7 days above ground , growing like weeds !

7 Likes

Nice trees good job

2 Likes

Top pic left , Painkiller XL , at 65 inches tall & flowering nicely has a slight nitrogen deviancy so it got a nice dose of nitrogen as soon as I got home .

Top pic right is trich shot of the Magnum inside at 90 days , going to give it a couple more weeks maybe .

Group shot is Magnum on left , Painkiller clone center & Critical Nevil Haze at 50 days on the right .

Next pic is a bud shot of the Magnum [ I love the smoke & try to have one growing always in my room ]

1 Like

Thanks Zombie I appreciate the kind words , stop by anytime sir !

I’ll be a fly on the wall always watching your beautiful.grow

@Zombie420 if your going to be a fly on my wall PREPARE to get stoned ! Cause I light up everything I grow !..lol

1 Like

Lovely plants! I’m a haze fan too. :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Looking good, my friend. Glad to see that you made it back home safely :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

1 Like

@GREANDAL I like the energetic strains mostly , they help with my [get up & go } which on some days has gotten up & gone lol

2 Likes

Yeah my giddy up and go got up and went a long time ago :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for checking them out neighbor !
A small story of my trip …I’m soo nervous to fly , so I ate several chocolate edibles b4 entering the airport , I didn’t think the trip all the way through . I had nothing to take for the flight back , so the wife let me sleep against her boobies so I wouldn’t freak out…lol

2 Likes

Plants looking good and the best pillow ever.:grin:

1 Like