CripXmas A2 fem beans available 5 for 25% OFF with FREE SHIPPING 10/10 review special. Budget Mix available-get 2 w BONUS

The CripXmas A2 fems are NOW AVAILABLE on site. Buy 5 beans + and price starts to average out 15 per bean. I’m also giving FREE GROUND ADVANTAGE on this 5 for 25% off deal. Will start listing RKS x CripXmas A2 fems (pressure skunk) next week once it’s dry and shucked. I made these fem beans so everyone doesn’t have to sort through the sexing phase to grow it. Influencers requests are growing with larger following, time waits for no person. I will make this scorching hot to get ahold of. The feveror has only started and you will see the CripXmas line rise to incredible prominence. I’m MOM that will make his mark!

CripXmas A2 smoke review

15 Likes

BUDGET mystery mix now added. For those who can’t dig deep, I have created an option for you.
I realize not everyone will be able to afford my premium listings, so I don’t want to shut out even smaller sales by giving other options and another will be coming with the B3 CripXmas to NL2 so it’s a stronger NL2 smoke. Get 2 packs and I’ll throw in free shipping and bonus A BX1 x NL2 seed

3 Likes