CSI TK x JBs Perfect Triangle seed run!(Closed)

we did it we hit 100% :star_struck:

15 Likes

Tomorrow after work Iā€™ll start moving the sprouts into their next homes.

26 Likes

Not a great pic but Iā€™m tired :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ll take more tomorrow or Monday.

Only 3 that havenā€™t sprouted yet.

23 Likes

Awesome! Off to the races. Youā€™re killing it @neb! keep it up

1 Like

well shit, they all sprouted. I was kinda hoping 1 died lol now I need to setup another bucket :sweat_smile:

We going into this with 15 plants! 7 CSI girls and 8 JBā€™s with hopefully a couple males :wink:

14 Likes

Nice man! :100:%!!!

Best possible outcome but the most work. You got this bud. :wink:

4 Likes

1st time vegging in this new setup here so a little bit worried but im sure it will all work out!

8 Likes

well it betterā€¦ not like your under any pressure here or anythingā€¦ i mean you are butā€¦ wait you will be fineā€¦ but i mean if you do fuck up everyone gonna be sadā€¦ but im sure you will be fineā€¦

did i add any pressure :rofl:

2 Likes
7 Likes

the 2 seedlings where the leaves havenā€™t really popped out had the seed stuck on them. I very carefully removed the seed shells today.

They stretched a bit more than Iā€™d like I boosted the light up to 50% power from 25%.

17 Likes

in the future for this seedling stage of growth i may look into doing this style of hydro instead of dwc buckets. Seems like I could size it out to be alot more similar to running a bunch of solo cups while still keeping a hydro medium.

8 Likes

Yeah. Iā€™ve been looking into that too. The Kratky Method - Grow Food The Passive Hydroponic Way (Step by Step Guide) | Trees.com

3 Likes

Looking great and 15 seeds total you are more than likely going to have a few males to choose from. Or just keep everything alive.

Be sure to keep this away from and other grow you have going. Pollen likes to migrate, even on clothes or skin. Yes, I learned that the hard way, a few times.

Best of luck!

5 Likes

I should be harvesting my other tent before any pollen is flying around!

6 Likes

All the late bloomers have been moved in.

Donā€™t mind the 2 older plants Iā€™ve been torturing. apparently, LITFA doesnā€™t work for me :joy:

They are a blockhead f5 x Mikado Bx cross that @Oldtimerunderground sent me. Im suprised they have made it this far the rest of them got torched while germinating. I diddnt realize how hot the heating pad gets the 1st time i used it :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m determined to keep them alive and take some clones though!

17 Likes

If they survived my grows, they can survive anything :joy:

What you see here on OG
offset_976165

What you donā€™t see
ezgif.com-optimize (2)
:rofl:

21 Likes

The bottom gif reminds me of that night in college I met a girl named Consueloā€¦ Columbiana. That was me back at my dorm, alone. :pensive:

7 Likes

They stretched more than id like next time ill have to lower the light a bit more.

17 Likes

They look perfect. She will have nice healthy thick stalks soon. Nice support for what you will produce soon.
You got this brother !!
:seedling::herb::evergreen_tree::green_heart:

5 Likes

Question for anyone with experience. Doing an open pollination is there a way I could keep a few select buds on each female plant from being pollenated? Iā€™d like to have a few tester buds.

5 Likes