D.W.C and Organics?

Ill say if is hydroponics is not organic

I noticed the same thing & found a sort of work-around; If you click the image, then right-click, choose “view image”, then a magnifier replaces the cursor, click & full-zoom resolution. …er, presto. :mage: :camera_flash: :mag:

:evergreen_tree:

You kill the airpump? Doesn’t that drown the plants? The leaf tip burn could be to much fert. I would feed at half strength then little by little add more Untill tip barely starts burning.

1 Like

I run a psuedo RDWC with a live res and it works great. I personally think better than a sterile one. You just need to have 3 things down: make sure you have an overabundance of dissolved O2 in your water, even more beneficial bacteria/fungi to overtake any bad bacteria in the res, and you need to maintain constant temps (around 65 - 71) or else your res will go out of control and you’ll start growing slime and clogging up EVERYTHING. Roots come out pearly white and the buds come out tasting like soil organic with the speed and density of hydro. Best of both world IMHO

2 Likes

Psuedo RDWC.
DO TELL!
I never heard of it. Please explain it to me. Sounds good so far!

Hey man, I’m interested in trying the pool shock instead of paying for Zone. Which pool shock do you use and how much of it?

Thanks!

This is what I run.

From there I mix around 10g per gallon of water to create my concentrate. Then 10mL of concentrate per gallon into the reservoir once a week. You can go less (or more), just adjust as needed. (Add more or less concentrate until you get it right for your setup, then you can adjust the concentrate strength to make dosing easier.)

That bag will create enough concentrate to treat something like 200k gallons of water.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!