Dankmaster’s Old School Pine Genetics workshop/log

Yes, the character is ME and the reaction looking at the bud, but so many styles and models, NOT one produced the colors that have shiny metal look. It’s so polished. I’m going to download a few and crop that bud out, a couple I generated nailed the bud, but the rest done was horrible. I was amazed how the bud was getting better looking and real but everything else mish mash. Just couldn’t make the character right nor colors from the image reference.

1 Like

Here’s a couple of that bud cropped out, a few are really good life-like :ok_hand:

IMG_4894 IMG_4897 IMG_4895 IMG_4896 IMG_4898 IMG_4899

My 3 favorite are 2, 6 and 7

5 Likes

I really like the new bold black letters and think :face_with_monocle: you might want to give it a chance to see what the results are. I do believe it is a real winner :1st_place_medal:! You might be right about the bud image needing to be cleaned :soap: up a bit, but I like it! The scientist :man_scientist: looks great! :clap::clap::clap::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

For this image below ? You probably mean what I’m currently using is better for the black text. For the one I bought, I’m thinking of glowing green bubble lettering

2 Likes

7 looks sick! Gets you that Xmas tree look really nicely. 1,3, and 4 look like they need a spray from a flamethrower. Photoshop mites on them and mail them to people on Halloween

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: The wonderful whacky world of AI art generation. I guess it will eventually create a bud so real we may be confused if it’s just an image or real thing :flushed:🫣

I’m in agreement 7 is probably the best, and 6 could work too, definitely a dry bud look to it.

3 Likes

I just wanted to make business cards. 2 people flaked out on me, and I got 2 designs I made. Waiting on my brother to get them printed, but I think he’s fired now too. You want something done, do it your damn self. At least you know why and how it’s fucked up when you’re done.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::ok_hand::+1::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::fu::fu::fu::fu::face_with_monocle:

IMG_3032

Oh man, when I read that I was like maybe there’s some truth to Kayak Scarecrow :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :joy:

4 Likes

I have to give credit to anyone that does all the work them self`s. No way can I handle dealing with breeding then sales, and finally shipping all by myself. That is why I had no problem working with a distributor to take all the stressful stuff out of the way for me.

4 Likes

Yup, back way when, the only way was a major distributior bank. Pass that 100 pack mark is where it feels more tedious and a monotonous chore. I’m Ok with under that , should it get heavy is when I’ll let the distributors handle the volume.

2 Likes

I agree with @gpaw about the text. It being in the upper right corner doesn’t look as clean, almost like it was put there as an afterthought. It is YOUR name and “company” it should be part of the overall pic if that makes sense. I’m not good at expressing thoughts to words. It’s looking good just a few tweaks and you got it imo!

2 Likes

TC B bathroom budz almost finished and seed mature

10 Likes

Yeah, I’m not liking about where it is, but it’s only a few that managed to come together to be useable, so the background limits me to where text is at least readable but it’s only for a few days until I get this other one with the preview on it, taken off and add one of those buds to the pot, then have 3D glowing green bubble lettering.

3 Likes

Dude that plant is 2x the size of your normal runs is it a bigger potting bag or just the plant structure?

3 Likes

Right, that’s the Tampa Crippy B for the final time. Both mothers are now in the composter. That was a major part of doing CripXmas, shrinking it way down to be manageable. It is another that can eventually run out of head room after a few months of growth. You have the TC A BX2 which will always be half the height of these and now B pheno has the BX2 as well.

4 Likes

I was about to share the lettering too, ironically I found ‘old school graffiti’ fast :thinking: I was like dam, what a fit!

7 Likes

I am talking about the one in post #2854, and on the bud images I am with you 2, 6, & 7. Maybe you could run a graph art :framed_picture: contest for your label image to see what anyone from OG could come up with :face_with_monocle:, you might be surprised :astonished: by the talent in your own backyard. Just a thought :thought_balloon:. :man_scientist::blush::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

And that’s a thought worth considering later, once I have the new offerings ready :ok_hand::clap:t2::pray: I think, all it needs is watermark removed, lettering slightly higher to fit frames, the generated bud #7 in the pot, green glowing old school graffiti font, I think it’s gonna be just right when done. Definitely not a cheap design at $130 total after finished.

5 Likes

Art :framed_picture: is always a work in progress. I am
Glad to see you aspiring for greatness on the labeling. When all is said and done and you have settled on the one :point_up: that is just right you will know it when it speaks volumes to you. :hugs: :fireworks::sparkler::dart::slot_machine::man_artist::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Oh you know it brother :facepunch: I certainly wouldn’t have been fuking around with a BTC scammer IF they didn’t get that lucky generation… they only had me cause I wanted it finished but of course scamming for BTC was more important and that’s when I realized it’s not being finished and I’m being stalled. They’re reported now and publicly outed. I suspect the account will be shut down, and their wallet address is publicly displayed now so anyone who comes across that address will know the person behind it isn’t to be engaged with.

5 Likes