Danky Swamp Funk: Comic Book Genetics-Pollen Chuck Reports

8 Likes

Looking good! Those will be big and bustling in no time!

2 Likes

Yeah I bet I’m looking forward to it one have mutated leaves I’m really interested to see what that one does :blush: can you tell me more about sec

1 Like
  1. Swamp Bud, 2. Plum Fairy :+1:
7 Likes

@Swampthing

Icculus/ Gangsta … Omg bro

Here is the other Icculus all short and bricked up.

Phone died before i could snap pics of kung. I will after i catch a few %.

8 Likes

Damn bro… dank! Those look fantastic @Dr_Jekyll

2 Likes

Gangsta without the supports. She was starting to bulk flop “Octopus” as we say. She is getting the chop as we speak. The pungent strawberry cherry starburst smell is as strong as ever. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

edit: Plum Fairy. Smells fruity/nutty

11 Likes

Her step sister, the Emerald Stone (NL x Durban Punch) has been turning out fantastic for Kaya so I’ve had high hopes for this one. That Northern Lights momma was top knotch and seeing how the Sakura male has been throwing down that should be funky fire. Great work @Scissor-Hanz

And @Dr_Jekyll that one has some great structure! Killer work. I really liked that pheno in the close up under the leds. That was some bling bling

4 Likes

The “Truffles” at day 45 of flowering. Gettin’ chunky & funky!

The “Quad” is sporting a Mohawk of sorts. Filling in nicely.

I was forced to bring #4 inside due to sudden security concerns. Now I’m fighting them Fkn mites. I think I caught 'em early (4 mites & 6 eggs) though. AzaMax’d all the plants and tent yesterday :pray:.

#5 needs some pruning. I think they all could use a little, if it’s not too late into flowering.

And lastly, #8

What’s the Truffles average # of flowering days @Swampthing? I plan to reduce EC next weekend if the timing is right.

9 Likes

I see the cookies very clearly in some of those. I’d say 8-10 weeks on em.
You’re neck and neck with a few other testers actually. Praying those mites don’t spread on ya. Be careful w that azamax as it’s systemic and not good to ingest.

But hot damn! A few of those really got my eye. That mohawk… wow… really that’s all I’ve got to say. That’s some wild shit

Great work @Yooper63

Btw noticed those calyxes and pistils on a fan leaf of #7 pretty cool
8 looks very cookies like in the flower but Bubba/Sakura in stature and growth. That could be a winner. But there are a few good ones in there

6 Likes

Here’s a pic of the sec baby’s

6 Likes

I don’t know if you caught #4’s single lobe leaves. I don’t recall ever seeing something like this before.

#8 you say, hmmm. I took 4 long cuttings of each plant and prepped 'em for cold storage. Some may still be viable.

6 Likes

Truffles Update: Day 51 Flowering. A lot happens in a week. I think the mites are history, the few I’ve found were still and easily squished. 3 plants have 80% orange pistils. The rest are a week behind. Time to start checking trics. Any shiny spots on the leaves are from using AzaMax.

Looks like a split harvest, so I reduced EC to 1.2 for now.

10 Likes

Sweet
Yea the Redding of the pistils is from the azamax. I usually try not to use anything chem like that past early veg and even still it’s systemic and absorbs into the plants tissue so please be mindful of that if you already have health issues.
My assumption on those would be to take em 9-10 weeks, but I like to push things.

As you drop the EC the beautiful colors should start coming out. I usually give em strictly molasses and crushed up B vitamins a bit around this time and some benificial bacteria and stuff. Just started using Mammoth P and though it’s pricey I think it made a difference… lol I dunno. I still have some left so I’ll def use some next time as an experiment using some one a couple and none on another couple.

Keep on trucking brother Yoop! Hoping once you chop all those damn buggers will be totally gonzo.

Much luck everyone

Thanks for sharing. I’ve got like 15-20 other people running testers… curious how everyone else’s are doing
(Edit: a bunch are on instagram too)

Cheers
Swampy

4 Likes

Edit; told you my camera was playing up, hopefully it’s a quick fix, here’s a shite pic of actually a nice looking Tagalong Truffle :arrow_heading_down:, I’ll have better pics soon…

@Yooper63 that (plant # 0382.) looks a bit like a women’s “flower” ,ginger pubes too ,lol …
All kidding aside those are all nice plants, i have only one female of this strain , just started to flower and is looking ok, early daze yet, my camera on this iPhone is playing up but I’ll throw some pics up soon enough @Swampthing ok bud …
sorry for the lack of updates on this thread, but iv got a couple of pics on my 'updates of what im growing thread , but I’ll update her on here from here onwards…
Happy growing:smoking ,

Gaz
Ps
Swampy is the mammoth p good to use with megacrop or only synthetic or only organic … I hear a few people use it .?
Cheers.

5 Likes

According to their website… both https://mammothmicrobes.com/faq/#does-mammoth-p-run-better-in-organic-or-synthetic-grows-accordion-279693742

MAMMOTH P works very well in organic and synthetic grows. We have had thousands of growers using organic nutrients; and thousands of others using synthetic nutrients – all reporting very positive results!

2 Likes

I had a feeling my tester was giving me the labels backwards, so I made him TRIPLE CHECK today with his updates…Yup they were opposite (I corrected previous post)

Here is the PLUM FAIRY

…and here is the SWAMP BUD

Apologize for the mix-up. I’m working with retards.

16 Likes

Thanks Gaz. I’ll refer to her as “Ginger” from now on. “The Quad” was accurate, but soooo disrespectful, lol. Your plant is looking good too. That bushy genotype will will really start to bulk-up soon. Somehow, I got mostly fem seeds. 7 of the 8 that sprouted were girls. Much success, Bro!

4 Likes

Awesome colas on the Plum Fairy. Gotta get me some. Swamp Bud is lookin’ good too. Great work!

3 Likes