Danny’s Water Kingdom

Quality over quantity in my opinion. Don’t be hard on yourself, first grows are awkward and as your knowledge expands so will your garden. Heads up man✌️

1 Like

Yesterday after training and today with lights on!

Did some more training with these trainers! Love them, going to have a super nice canopy this run, like my old 2x2 when I FILLED this tent. Even if it takes forever!

7 Likes

I was just looking at those clips yesterday and u said that they work great?

3 Likes

Yes they don’t put weight or stress on the plant. You can angle them side ways so you don’t have overlapping nodes!

2 Likes

Two plants are almost ready for their second tops!!! Will be topping each plant 4 time creating
16 tops on each plant.
Will be ordering scrog nets soon!

3 Likes

These three girls are on :fire: super impressed 2 GG4 and 1 chem cookies. All about to get their second tops to have 4 tops each! Roots are doing well. The staining is definitely from the growers recharge and orca. Probably even a little from the clay pellets.

These two just seem kinda funky in hydro. They’ve gotten the same treatment as the others but just seem like they ain’t liking Danny’s Kingdom. I will baby them until they are ok. 1 seems to be recovering and working on roots.

The little piece of land in Danny Hydro kingdom is doing great, better then my last soil run.

The soil run is goji og which if they don’t pick up the pace with the hydro run I may pull them and let them veg longer under my 250!

6 Likes

Well, after these next round of testers I think I’m going to be doing my own breeding project.
I’ve grown bodhis dread bread and was very impressed with its flavor but it didn’t press well. I want to add my GG4 to it to see if I can increase the resin production!
I don’t expect to start this until April/may!

3 Likes

I haven’t had stems look this healthy ever. I think the added cal/mag from the connoisseur is helping a lot!
Took fan leaves off that covered nodes and that faced inward.

8 Likes

Did a water change on all today.
Doing the connoisseur a&b, rhino skin and orca! Loving this mix of nutrients!

3 Likes

Added trellis to the three big plants.

5 Likes

Took the orange low stress trainers off on the ones in the trellis and it was super easy.
Going to add trellis to one more 4x4 section and leave one open for me to be able to water and get in the room!

Holy shit I did so much today will update with pictures tomorrow! Can’t wait for my next few projects!

The difference 4 days makes in hydro is insane!

Realized I haven’t really taken a picture of my full grow so here it is!

6 Likes

Super nice grow this time. Very proud of it, been a very nice space to get away from thinking about my pup. Whenever I get sad I go up there and do work. Even if it’s something small. I can tell the time I’ve put in my other grows is showing in this grow. But I’m also being more vigilant on keeping my plants happy this grow. I’m focused in and on schedule all week.
Here’s what it looks like for me.
Monday- check on the girls, re adjust bubblers if they are not in the water anymore.
Tuesday- check on girls
Wednesday- give soil girls water check on all the others
Thursday-check on girls
Friday- defan and lst
Saturday- check on girls
Sunday- water soil and hydro girls

2 Likes

Checked girls and all hydro girls drank all their water. May have to start adding 2 gallons to each 2x a week.

Still holding out on flip, maybe two more weeks :thinking:
I just want to make sure I have a full canopy.

My big girl plants are doing big girl things. They all drank 2 gallons in about 3-4 days.

4 Likes

The girl who was acting funny also recovered fully and is beautiful.

5 Likes

I don’t know where to add this but… @ReikoX had a cool bonsai project going on that I was super interested in. I had one chem d that didn’t make the cut for hydro so I made a little tray for bonsai. It’s fem so it will make it to flower in its tray.
Before training today.

After training

5 Likes

Cool, I love it. I need to give an update on the couple I have going.

2 Likes