DanzaKuduro's Journal

Sprouted corn was blended with ground barley, cherries, blueberries, blackberries, coconut sugar, insect frass, well water and LAB. This sprouted seed tea was for the plants in flower.

The plants are enjoying their fruity smoothie

5 Likes

Comfrey bocking 14 from @Sebring is growing new leaves

7 Likes

Sprouted cowpea [black eyed peas] were blended with ground barley, coconut flour, rehydrated alfalfa and rehydrated kelp. Tahoe x Apollo and Icarus x Zamal hybrids shared the meal with the flowering Pennywise and Queen Mother plants.

1 Like

Circle of life in compost bin

3 Likes

RSC Mazar-i-Sharif in cup of living soil

3 Likes

Flight of the Sinai :joy:

Mating of a male and female Sinai.

Sinai seeds soaked in well water, pinch of Great White microbes powder and few drops of unsulfured blackstrap molasses.

Sinai seedlings after 2 weeks of sprouted seed rinse water.

3 Likes

My mungshake brings all the boys to the yard
And they like it better than yours
Damn right it’s better than yours
I can teach you but I’d have to charge

2 Likes

One Pennywise F2 was removed from the Red Tent and hung to dry. The pair of Tahoe OG x Apollo 13 female were moved into the Red Tent to either display their membership cards or be moved to garden duty.

3 Likes

Alfalfa sprouting seeds from Mountain Rose arrived in the mail today

4 Likes

2 of the Russian Jet Fuel AutoRegular seeds sprouted in the sunroom. Little King Kong is balling away. He has an upcoming date with a blender and sprouted alfalfa seeds.

1 Like

Tahoe OG male x Apollo 13 female cross is showing sex – have a male and female.

5 Likes

Pennywise F2 in late flower

3 Likes

Icarus OG F2 x Zamal individual photos of the 3 plants in regular light

5 Likes

Sinai have started 5 blade leaves and are ready for 1 gallon nursery pots

5 Likes

The Pennywise Runt is the best smelling plant in the Red Tent and the smallest at the towering height of 7 inches. Her scent is very sweet tropical fruit. She is the Ugly Betty of the tent and smells like a million dollars :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The 3 Icarus Zamal plants were moved to the Red Tent to begin flower at 11 on/ 13 off under 600w LED. They are sharing the tent with 2 Queen Mother, 4 Pennywise and one Tahoe OG x Apollo 13 in late flower. The 4 Pennywise will be cut down and hung to dry this week. The remains of the first harvested Pennywise are in a Mason jar.

5 Likes

The Red Tent

Mazar-i-Sharif in veg closet

5 Likes

Tahoe OG x Apollo 13 male balling his little heart out in the sunroom.

6 Likes

Cowpea shakes for Sinai, Mazar-i-Sharif, Tahoe Apollo, and Icarus Zamal plants. The Pennywise and Queen Mother plants in late flower received water with LAB, psb and dried molasses.

Cowpea shake contains sprouted cowpeas, ground barley, coconut flour, rehydrated alfalfa and kelp in well water.

2 Likes

Looks like a good male to have ! Any idea what types of bugs are in the compost/ worm bins? Do you get springtails also?

1 Like