DanzaKuduro's Journal

Watered my flowering plants

22 Likes

Nice plants. Whatre we looking at strain wise?

1 Like

Sweet Cheese is strain made by Sweet Seeds. It’s a sativa dominant hybrid of Cheese and Black Jack [Google search].

5 Likes

Transfer 2 Sinai plants from cups to nursery pots.

8 Likes

Transfer tomato cutting from short cup to solo cup of soil

7 Likes

One of the Sinai is a male

13 Likes

Moving plants around

8 Likes

I transferred pepper sprouts to nursery pots. I started 3 half gallon jars of lactobacillus serum. I mixed a bin of soil to transfer the Blue Moon Rocks from solo cups to nursery pots. The second Sinai plant is female.

8 Likes

Top dress and add mulch of barley straw and coco coir to Blue Moon Rock plants

Plants given kelp water and sprouted seed tea of barley and microgreens.

8 Likes

Water Sinai F1 female

10 Likes

Awesome growing my man​:+1::+1: can’t wait to see how they finish​:seat::popcorn:

1 Like

Sinai F1 male

8 Likes

Thank you. Hoodini :blush:

I just realized that Lemonade Joe created this post for me.This is very helpful and I greatly appreciate the kindness.

3 Likes

Anticipation… :grin:

6 Likes

Sprouted corn to make sprouted seed tea. Use a blender to liquefy the corn sprouts with clean water or aloe vera or coconut water or kelp water. The sst contains enzymes that will help the microbes in the soil break down the alfalfa, kelp, grains, etc in the soil.

4 Likes

Sinai F1 female with second pollen dusting from Sinai F1 male.

8 Likes

Fenugreek seeds sprouted and blended with ground flaxseed, coffee grounds and rehydrated kelp water. This is food for Blue Moon Rocks in vegetation cycle under t5 lights.

Fenugreek sprouts provide enzymes, phosphorus and iron. Flaxseed is carbohydrate for soil microbes and worm food. Coffee grounds provides nitrogen and the worm food . Kelp provides potassium, trace minerals, auxins and hormones.

10 Likes

Sweet Cheese is drying after approximately 9 weeks of flower in 2 gallon pots under 600w LED and 150w hps inside tent. Watered as needed with bat guano, langbenite,oyster shell in pond water or kelp and molasses in well water. Sprouted seed tea fed weekly. The plants smell like very sweet Jack herer and are very sticky.

9 Likes

2 jars of Sweet Cheese buds in burping phase.

3 Likes

Blue moon Rocks entered the flower tent phase of the Green Mile

5 Likes