Dark Sparks with Mr.Sparkle : Growing 2019

Hand watering for the first two weeks or so, usually i don’t have anything automated till they want or need more than daily waterings.

6 Likes

Holy rootball Batman! XD

Amazing work my friend. Keep it up!

5 Likes

Was thinking @oleskool830 and @Meesh most of those early packs i wasn’t checking seeds by crush testing and now know that there were a decent amount of immature seeds that got in there otherwise and by looks they are really really similar only typically slightly smaller if picking out of a pile. So at least half been going through the later packs for a better possibility of viable seeds, but if you need/want more i can happily send some.

9 Likes

Appreciate your generosity! I still have so many different seeds you sent me. I’ll just work my way through. I’ve only played with 3 phenos so far. I’m gonna work my way through for awhile. Absolutely love that I feel no stress with these seeds, since I have so many. I don’t mind popping them and weeding through for awhile. I’m having fun. So far, I have 1 really nice Da green budding in a pot, 1 dark spark and 2 Easy D seedlings directly in the ground. Planting succession autos for a bit. Gonna end up with quite a smoke variety by the fall.

7 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle hey bud those pots are beauties. Where might I seek fine glazed pots? They are so neat looks like you can sterilize easily and reuse…
-Edit
Feel free to talk and discuss, as for my pots if wondering they are just basic not good for the earth plastic :shushing_face:, were $1 a pot roughly at a local dollar like store.
-I thought the square pots were glazed like my brain…

2 Likes

@Meesh

The cursed broom phenos

older generation of it

And @TrevorLahey current one, which is on the back left of this picture

In its worst state looks like a Pussy Willow in spring.

9 Likes

Oh man! That’s funky! I can really see it on @TrevorLahey plant. Looks like brush. Didn’t know cannabis could do that

3 Likes

yeah it can lol, remember seeing pics of stuff like Dr.Grinspoon strain years and years back, then that style pheno popped out in the previous generation.

Dr.Grinspoon taken from the web

10 Likes

@Meesh

Its really good smoke, trichomes develop so early and have time to mature. Easy to harvest. Less chance of mold, and the yield really isnt that bad once it’s all collected. Trichomes form all over the stems too so the whole plant can be used for extraction.

Definitely not ideal but can appreciate the nature in it all, which is why I let mine go instead of culling it to make room for the other plants.

12 Likes

Yikes dr grinspoons yield leaves something to be desired :joy::joy::v:

1 Like

And this post is just to push your post to 500 :joy::joy::v:

2 Likes

You failed mongo… 501 :yum:

3 Likes

That looks even crazier up close! I’d smoke it! lol Which pheno was that from?

3 Likes

@meesh

Think this was a spark. I got em mixed up early on (did 4xdark sparks and 2xATM) and only marked one toots

4 Likes

Don’t laugh. This is my first auto attempt, it’s the dark spark. All kinds of issues but it finally is starting to look like I might get some ganja hahaa. Big learning experience that’s for sure.

This has been done with 12/12 light cycle, no room in veg room. :joy::v:

No idea what day it’s on.

13 Likes

Wow way to go @Mongobongo ! Those are great results for 12/12, first time I’ve seen them run on that schedule actually. You will love her taste and heady stone when shes finished!

7 Likes

Looking good man! And still room to bulk up too!!

Gonna be all good man!

5 Likes

@Mongobongo my Da Green pheno looks just like that. Maybe that’s the one… It looks quite delicious to me!

3 Likes

Sorry brain problem… yes it’s da Green

3 Likes

ATM

Don’t mind the cat hair

15 Likes