deals, discounts, specials?

Hey, do you know if there are any special deals or discounts for the holidays?

2 Likes

Folk tend to post up good deals that they find. Be it they receive communication from the vendors or that they stumble upon them. But, really, it’s a matter of searching around and keeping track of what ‘a good deal’ is. If you find something that seems like a good deal, verifying it here can help.

Usually around 4/20, better deals all around. Holidays are also a good time. The site sponsors will post up deals from time to time as well. And, there are a variety of topical threads that can help.

5 Likes

Look through this

Many of these deals go through the new year.
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Not sure what you’re looking for but I tried to post this in 3 different places last night.

1 Like

Yes I’m wondering if any of places offer some deals like that, but got ya

If you make a detailed list of the items you are looking to pirchase, it will yield a better response.

Deals on stuff is vague.

Specific example…I just picked up a vivosun 4x4 tent with 4" fan and carbon scrubber from ebay. $169 shipped.

Welcome to OG! @KushCrafter

1 Like

i was looking for deals and discounts too and came across Herbies. ordered 9 seeds and got 6 bonus seeds and gifts - grinder and sth else
can’t wait to get them all

1 Like

UPD: I have ordered from them and received with the bonus seeds, for real. Trustful company

‘Discreet Seeds’ uk is doing a tastebuds 50% off their whole range on their site and a couple of other discounts/sales - some nice stuff and for each £10 spent you choose a free seed - one of which is FastBuds’ Banana/Purple Punch Auto.

I don’t know how long the tastebuds deal will last but at half price, it’s a great deal.

Happy hunting …

Gaz

1 Like

I heard about this Discreet Seeds, not the best things but… are they still working?