Def-Gardens In High Desert

Bathub gang is looking great, up potted the fems into the 1 gallon nursery pots… not thinking… they should have went into 5 gal fabric pots. Or atleast 3 gals. I need to get more pots. Lol.

Also, put the Forum Stomper autos under a SF 4000 in 3 gallon pots.

8 Likes

Threw some homemade White Widow, homemade White Lavender, and a Tropicanna Poison S1 from @other_barry!

The trop poison is crazy ready to grow into a plant! Less than 10 hours in water and shes splitting the shell and sticking her tap root out! Nice!

11 Likes

Your off to a good start :+1:

2 Likes

Bathtub gang is rockin, need to up pot the Pebblepushers and GodRuntz, got an order of new pots coming Monday.

Forum Stompers are starting to fill their shoes. Working on the 4th node now, once we push the 5th, ill top one and fim the other…and we’ll see how they grow!

11 Likes

Up potted the Pebblepushers and GodRuntz, and moved the Gluesniffers and Avenue of the Giants to the tent with the Forum Stompers. They will veg here until ready to flip to flower.

Pebblepushers at 2 weeks

GodRuntz just a couple days younger.

8 Likes

Homemade White Widows and White Lavenders are being stretchy. Ill fix it when they get up potted

8 Likes

Whoops… been a minute. Lol

4x4 tent is coming along very nicely. Had a small hiccup with one Forum Stomper and one Avenue of the Giants, but its back under control.

Going to set up the other 4x4 this weekend and take clone from the photos and move them into the other 4x4 to flip to flower.

Forum Stompers autos are beginning to flower.

2 Pebblepushers are seemingly early showing males, and ive found 1 possible GodRuntz male.
They are all growing very well, will take clones this weekend and probably cull the tall lanky male of Pebblepushers.

I have this weird looking Pebblepusher plant. I believe it to be showing signs of male, but not sure yet, another few days and we will know. But it has some really cool markings, not sure if its genetic or mutation? Has anybody ever seen this before?

Sorry this pic is about a week old. But this plant has looked like this since sprout so idk what to think other than see if its a breedable trait?

Trop Poison had a small accident, i bumped her off the tub edge… OOPS! But she has made a remarkable recovery, and seems to be moving through the gears a little easier now. I bet shes gonna be the star by the end of this grow!

Also, home made White Widows and White Lavenders are doing well.

12 Likes

Looking good

2 Likes

Set to watching. Looking good brother.

1 Like

Flower tent has started its 12/12 cycle!

Veg/auto tent is looking good, couple veg plants left waiting to sex, some waiting to go outside for flower, and the Tropicanna Poison is coming along nicely, ill flower her out in a couple weeks as well.

10 Likes

Flower tent had to get a fan leaf trim, i wont be putting this many 3 gallon plants in here anymore, its crowded. Lol

Veg/autoflower tent is cleaning up. Lol forum stompers are groovin, all males have been culled, have a couple clones of the males in case i feel froggy later lol. Also, my homemade White Widows and White Lavenders are looking charming! One White Lavender is exhibiting ALOT of Lavender traits, so im very hopeful for her! I topped them all this morning, need a couple clones so i can flower these off.

14 Likes

Late with the updates again as usual, oops. Anyways, we are 16 days into flowering in the flower house. The Forum Stomper autos are cruising nicely, i kind of burned the one up a bit, shes been a bit sensitive this whole grow. Her big sister however is just really getting the ball rolling on flowering and is atleast twice as big!

Got clones of each of the photos going in 1 gals.

Forum Stomper 1

Homemade White Widows and White Lavenders are outdoors! They were acclimated over the course of a week to the outdoor light schedule, and sun. I went ahead and let nature take over to add some minor stress to see if these genetics have some stability.

White Lavender 2

White Widow 1

White Widow 2

White Lavender 1

Also, the clones I took of each one are rooting!

13 Likes

I forgot to mention, i had a small light leak, ended up wrecking one of the Glues, i dont believe the others are affected, but i will be watching very closely for signs of herming.

Operator error.

2 Likes

A couple Forum Stomper shots!

Check out the frost coming on this Gluesniffer thats less than 3 weeks in flower!

9 Likes

Forum Stomper 1 is finishing up. On straight water starting today.

Flower tent is moving along nicely, gave everybody a final defol last night.

15 Likes

The outdoor testers are chugging along as females! So far so good! I had to throw out some DE because ive been noticing False Chinch Bugs around…

10 Likes

Forum Stomper 1 is in the final days! Just waiting for the trichs to mature a bit more.

Forum Stomper 2 is progressing nicely as well!

Look at the size difference! Ill get a trunk shot of #2 tomorrow, its MASSIVE!

16 Likes

Forum Stomper 1 is in 48 hrs dark. Will get some full plant shots before chop.

Forum Stomper 2 is finishing up with the clones on 11/13. Got about 3 weeks left or so. The clones have been flowering for about 5 days.

GodRuntz smells a lot like a Werthers Orange Cream candy, or an Orange Creamsicle almost. Very intriguing!

Pebblepusher

14 Likes

How is the Avenue of the Giants? I have that sitting in my seeds to drop.

1 Like

@mrduckyjonez

They are very sour smelling and very strong! They grow quick and uniform, very Indica, thick leathery leaves in veg. We are halfway through week 5 now. In the bottom pic of the above post, the Avenues are the front left and right plants.

15 Likes