Def-Gardens In High Desert

Nice! It is on my rotation to drop next.

1 Like

Forum Stomper 1 is getting chopped in the morning!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::fire::fire:

27 Likes

nice n frosty!

2 Likes

White Lavender is really starting to frost up outdoors!

Got a run of clones going and Forum Stomper 2 finishing up, i have a clone of both White Lavenders in here as well.

9 Likes

Would u actually recommend running the white lavender? I’ve got seeds for it and working on planning out my next grow once things come down halloween

1 Like

Ive actually never had White Lavender, these seeds were made from hermie pollination when a White Widow pollinated my awesome Lavender. Are yours from G13? They made the original cross to my understanding. I have 1 bean of theirs im planning to drop and compare after this next run or two.

1 Like

Forum Stomper 1

Forum Stomper 2 in her final weeks.

Flower tent 1 (week old pic, sorry)

GodRuntz

Pebblepusher

Flower tent 2 (clones) and Forum Stomper 2

Clone list lol
(Bottom to top, left to right)

White Lavender 1, Pebblepusher, Avenue of The Giants 2, White Widow, White Lavender 2, Gluesniffer 1, Avenue 1.

White Lavender 2 is still all female, and very frosty!

White Widow

Gluesniffer 1

16 Likes

I honestly don’t have much of the history on em, got em from a gal in Oregon only getting the name

2 Likes

So Gluesniffer 1 clone, threw balls last night. Chopped it, went out and checked the outdoor clone as well, and it had started to herm as well. So glue 1 was a herm the entire time, and i though it was a light leak on the first run. Oh well. Lol

Anyways! Onto the good things, my accidental pollination seeds are giving some decent results!

White Lavender 1

Outdoors she battled bugs and wind. Not much yield but the purple is heavy on her.

White Lavender 2

This one is doing well outdoors. No purple yet but the trich coverage is super heavy.

I do plan to sts one or both of these in the near future.

White widow

9 Likes

Looking awesome bro! Sux when a herm sneaks in on the garden though!

1 Like

It’s a bit out of focus, but that looks like a cylax to me. Not seeing a male flower structure on that image…

6 Likes

When i get back home ill get the plant again and take better pics. There was a couple that had actual nanners starting to poke through. Ill post better pics this evening. Maybe i am jumping the gun a hair early on that. Ive been hermie bombed before and now im super sketchy. Lol

5 Likes

Yes, I know that feeling… :laughing: :crossed_fingers:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Seems as though this one furthered developments even after chop. Lol

Id say def a herm though, those are full on balls.

5 Likes

This very very well could be the plant that was slow to give me bottom node clones, i will have to look back through a different, but more detailed journal. This clone may have come from early in flower, like first week of 12/12, if there was a light leak that poisoned the mother, could it have been enough to taint the clones as well, in a shorter time??? Hmmmm ill take a look.

Awe nuts! Yep, no question about those.

2 Likes

Avenue of the Giants finishing up as we move through week 7.

GodRuntz

Pebblepusher

16 Likes

Wow-

Looking great…

:+1:

4 Likes

Thank you Vapor!

1 Like

So i decided to try a little experiment. It started as an accident, but im turning it into a positive. This Avenue of the Giants clone has been stressed to throw male parts. I high stress trained her young, kept her low and not able to get adequate light, I accidentally left her outside of the tent a couple times before she was put on irrigation. So i decided to try to mess with her light schedule a little more and walah, she threw the boys up. So i have isolated her in the garage, and will collect the pollen as it produces.

Here is the information on this strain, it has some very, very nice lineage in it!

The clone.

9 Likes