Did we lose a legend? RIP Bushy Old Grower

OMG NOO!!! All my memories of the old overgrow were of his plants and generosity. I was so glad to find out he was around when I rediscovered OG this summer. I’m glad I had the brief interaction with him, and got his recommendation of which of his bubblegum strains to try first as my very first seed purchase. Now I need to get as many as I can so I don’t miss out, and to make seeds to preserve the legendary lines.

Man my heart sank when I saw this, now I’m just depressed. loss and stressed about way too much these last few months, now to loose a true OG legend. I’m going to have to grow out some of the sour boggle I got from him next.

RIP BOG! Off to the hash fields in the clouds!
:weary::weary::sob::sob:

20 Likes

The 12th original OG member. Fly high!

18 Likes

RIP this bong loads for you.

10 Likes

Hey, it’s gonna get you too-

Love every second of this amazing life…

Even if it’s filled with pain~

7 Likes

Damn just heard the sad news…
RIP OG BOG… :cry::sneezing_face::broken_heart:
Legends live forever…

10 Likes

He certainly is a legend to me. Him and his vacuum cleaners. Lol. He will live on in our memories. Rip buddy.

13 Likes

I read the whole thread and still can’t believe it.
RIP @BogSeeds and condolences to the family.
I am speechless.

15 Likes

The only thing I really remember about Overgrow from before was BOG. A true legend. Condolences to all.

13 Likes

All of us who have BOG gear, take plenty of clones of your stuff, make seed, hope someone is an understudy and in the wings to carry on BOG seeds.

My heart goes out to Pat ( The Flying Nun) his Lady!

Bushy was an inspiration and mentor to me almost 20 years ago in Overgrow 1.0. Exemplified the spirit and mission of Overgrow in my opinion, A fountain of knowledge, and willingness to share it! Rest In Peace BOG

Ecclesiastes 3
King James Version

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;…”

27 Likes

It would be cool to do something in his memory, like maybe a seed raffle? I’d contribute.

10 Likes

Really sad RIP @BogSeeds

5 Likes

Such sad news. Sparking one up for you buddy

6 Likes

Damn so sad. R.i.p mr bog.

Gonna smoke some of this amazing sour strawberry in your honor sir

26 Likes

This is very sad news. I ordered seeds from him not too long ago and the customer service from him and Pat was amazing. My condolences to BOGs family and friends. I recently asked him on here what his favorite strain was, and he said it was his Sour Bubble, and I was planning on ordering a pack at the end of the month.

16 Likes

sad news for xmas :disappointed: rip,bushy

6 Likes

A true legend, a true friend, one of the first ones doing it in the world I’ll treasure your books, seeds and teachings, it is a very sad day for the cannabis world.

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

45 Likes

Well son of a bitch! He was a great man and very kind. Making me wish I had gotten more of his stuff to keep around. Think I’ll go Johnny appleweed some of these sour strawberry in the city flower beds in his honor

9 Likes

I ma sure if you contact Pat, she can hook you up!

7 Likes

I’ll be waiting a while, wouldn’t want to be asking for his gear while his loved ones and making his final plans and dealing with that loss. I can imagine what she is feeling as I’ve been with my wife since I was a teenager a as well. I’ll give it a couple weeks then reach out. They have shown so much kindness to all of us wouldn’t be right acting like a vulture

13 Likes

I literally messaged with BOG three days ago, I’m shocked :frowning: .

It is unfortunate loss for Bushy’s family, whole community and the cannabis movement.

He was one of the most generous people I know. Truly a legend that will be missed!

My thoughts are with his close ones.

34 Likes