Discussion: 2022 Pic of the year contest, sign up

@V4vendetta Thank you, Sunday I will be starting Private thread for those who want to add seeds to the celebration this year.

The current list that will be posted in the introduction of the contest.

1. @DougDawson
  2. @Rhai88
  3. @Papalag
  4. @V4vendetta

Last years winner:

Several OG’s tied with a final vote and a raffle was held In the end @DougDawson @LemonadeJoe and @moderators along with Several other OG’s worked it all out. Thank you to Everyone, I hope to see all of you at the next picture of the year. It starts December 1st 2022 at 9am DMT/EST

14 Likes

Can we add names ? I have a few photos I’d like to enter

5 Likes

This is shaping up to be absolutely EPIC!!

2 Likes

@Papalag yes you can add names or I will, once a picture is entered the avatar of the entry will be added to the picture along with category and place into storage for voting.
@MoBilly I agree. :sunglasses: All prizes are in place, the first set of 41 OG stickers arrives December 1st and I’m almost done working on the intro with @DougDawson new sour bubble seed redemption run. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Very nicely done @Heliosphear ! I love your work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So is it 1 pic per category per user @Heliosphear ?

2 Likes

Did someone say Fuck Cancer? I’ll play for sure. Gladly, 24 years now since malignant meningioma… no issues (that I’m worried about) cheers all

13 Likes

Yes, each OG can enter 1 picture per category. OG’s who do not have a entry picture can still be a part of he fun… each individual OG who post in the event will generate $1 donation to OverGrow that is matched with a $1 donation to World Central Kitchen to help those in need where ever they are. I will start the event by providing $50 donation to both to get it going.

@MoBilly Ditto :sunglasses:
@MissinBissin yes at some point a donation will be made to say “Fuck cancer” Thank you survivor!

7 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear
I almost forget about what I went through, which is amazing.
Cuz I delivered my Son in a Home-Birth 30 days after the surgery lol. Wonderful times I must say

Back on topic, I’m shooting some Bud today !

5 Likes

Those are incredible life changing tasks you have accomplished, thank you for sharing.

Heading over to your grow

4 Likes

I assuming this is next Sunday @Heliosphear ?

3 Likes

Same here ?

2 Likes

ACK!!! I forgot, working on it right now. My apology @V4vendetta and @Papalag

2 Likes

How do we enter? I have a plant picture I would love to submit

2 Likes

The contest will start in less than 24 hours with the Title: 2022 OverGrow Picture of the year

December 1st 2022 @ 9am EST/DMT we go live.

All the info about posting, prizes and general information will be contained in the introduction.

@DougDawson @V4vendetta @Papalag @Rhai88 @buckaroobonsai @Bobgrows Thank you.

11 Likes

Looking forward to this

2 Likes

This should make for a a lot of fun and hopefully some very cool submissions, I cant wait. Hope it’s as fun as it was last year, also seems like many new users will be throwing down. Og to the core.

Paws

2 Likes

Oh that sounds and looks killer I got some blood orange f2 I’m stoked on trying @Dirtron

3 Likes

The contest has been started.

@toastyjakes please remove this thread from global pin and replace it with the contest.

2 Likes