Do some of you get "Paranoid?" .. Or is it just me?

I do have one, and it makes me super paranoid. You know, just give Apple betty a try.

I have tinnitus too and the sound of it indeed seems to correspond with the high.

I used to get extremely paranoid from weed, but after some time that went away. Now occasionally i get paranoid but not often anymore to the extreme i used to.

I’m most comfortable with the heavy effects of an indica, super heavy eyes, and the detachment they provide, and I’ll allow a lower bar in their defense despite the sometimes not-cool nuances like lethargy. A zippy cultivar needs to be just right, otherwise the nuances are likely to cause a spin out or paranoia for me. Your mileage varies, as does mine, making it impossible to lock down.
Hence the beauty, no two are alike, and even if they are, one might get more sunshine, or have wetter roots. Although I have my preferences, no one gets kicked out of bed, variety keeps us moving.

1 Like

Doesn’t really happen when you eat your cannabis.

Smoking it is the least efficient way of ingesting and it’s accompanied with an array of carcinogens.

Decarb crumbled dried bud at 212F / 100C for 1 hr 11 mins, take half out and let the rest decarb
until 2 hr 22 mins. Eat half a teaspoon of each batch. This way you get a wide spectrum of cannabinoids including THCa and CBN which are soothing and calming cannabinoids.

The fibers that are still present make it slow release so you’ll be good all day long and won’t have such a spike but a nice mellow curve.

When smoking or vaping you get an unnatural spike of THC and a faster comedown because you’re getting mostly delta-9-THC going directly in your bloodstream, whereas when eating decarbed cannabis your liver turns the delta-9-THC into 11-hydroxy-THC which is a much more interesting and more complex molecule which stays in your body longer and has more medicinal qualities.

I also suggest growing your cannabis organically instead of using synthetic fertilizers.

2 Likes

I do edibles all the time and there’s definitely some that if I take too much makes me paranoid. I use mainly sativa’s though. I still think paranoia is strain specific, as well as some individuals just being prone to paranoia.

I hope your friends bend over backwards for you ,you seem like a really good guy. Sounds like you need to relax ,wipe the past , enjoy yourself and not worry about what others think,every day is a beautiful gift just for you.