Doc D cannabis seeds

No biggie, life go’s on :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For those of y’all that grabbed Black Triangle x Dragon Energy take cuts!!! I have only dropped 2 seeds, one was male, the other female and she is a keeper, frosty, phatt calyx’s and pure kerosene . This strain is as described.

14 Likes

Nice! So glad I picked up a pack of those! I knew they were going to be fire! I’d love to see some picts. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Up soon…

3 Likes

Just got a email from Doc D, he said he would be making more Black Triangle x Dragonsoul for stock. He said they were all coming out great with happy growers

12 Likes

I might be a little biased here, but has anyone grown out anything from Doc they didn’t like? Right now, my two favorite smokes on hand are Velvet Buzzsaw and Swamp Magic - both from Doc D.

His monthly email came out yesterday. He has a new male in prerelease.

New pre-release strains using my Beastie Boy (Yo Mama (Afgooy x Appalachia) x Bandaid Haze F1) male are now available in very limited quantity. This is a new male and these will be his first progeny that are just now being tested. I would expect this male to produce some very unique and stunning progeny… his sisters finished between 70-77 days and their smells ranged from musky cinnamon funk to floral hot sauce… Really beautiful long lasting high that was both functional and devastating. Expect extreme potency.

14 Likes

Just ordered the Vietnam black x beastie boy. I’m stoked about the dream lotus hes working on.

12 Likes

Black Triangle x Dragon Energy, just dried enough to smoke. Smells like kerosene taste strong of some type of cleaner, uncured. Potent head high and a body stone that killed my post 3 surgeries back pain

38 Likes

Doc d latest list as of October 2020
Once again I would like to mention my two outside vendors, shoe at headiegardens.com (password:muffcabbage) and labyrinthseedco.com … be sure to visit their site and give them some love…

What’s Next…

Dream Lotus (Blue Dream x Snow Lotus) Hybrids are now available in limited qualities…

This will be the last month for the pre-release Beastie Boy hybrids… after that they’ll go back into the vault until testing is complete. The best will be back as regular lines. The Beastie Boy (Yo Mama (Afgooy x Appalachia) x Bandaid Haze F1) is a new male and this will be his first progeny. I would expect this male to produce some very unique and stunning progeny… his sisters finished between 70-77 days and their smells ranged from musky cinnamon funk to floral hot sauce… Really beautiful long lasting high that was both functional and devastating. Expect extreme potency.

New Dragon Energy (Dragonsoul bodhi’s cut x Headbanger) Hybrids have been delayed a little, these will now be ready around december… These will be great for anyone needing to fill those Sour Kerosine OG needs, classic viney growth that will reward experienced growers with incredibly aromatic and flavorful flowers.

Dragonsoul (Pinesoul OG clone x dragonsblood f2) hybrids are in the works… This line is an epic treasure chest of unique aromas and flavors, not to mention some beautiful red sap “blood traits”. After growing bodhi’s selected clone for the last 4-5 years I decided to dig into the vault and pull out my pack. Hybrids are currently pollinated and their progeny and will be ready for pre-release in November.

Magic Spirit Seed Co. - $60 per pack, 11 regular seeds

• Bandaid Haze ix 3.0 - Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Wat Pho - Temple x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Zang! - Vietnam Black 164 kiona cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Velvet Buzzsaw - White Haze x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Nigerian Rafiki - Nigerian Haze e.T. cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Broadkaster - Girl Scout Cookies forum cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx

Pre-Release- $30 per pack, 11 regular seeds

• Chem D/GSC forum x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Frank’s Little Beauties no.7 x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Chem '91 SKVA cut x A5 Haze/Thai bx

• Black Triangle x A5 Haze/Thai bx (aka Black Bobo remix)

• Triangle Kush x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• DragonSoul bodhi’s cut x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Strawberry Milk bodhi’s cut x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Vietnam Black 164 kiona cut x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Bananastan x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Mullum/Oaxacan x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Pakistani Chitral Kush x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Blue Triangle (Blue Dream x Triangle Kush) x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Deep Space Dream Bud (Space Mountain/Afpak) x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

• Chem '91 SKVA x Beastie Boy (Yo Mama x Bandaid Haze F1)

*** Purple Punch x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Overflo archives cut x Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani

• Mullum/Oaxacan x Dream Lotus

• Sour Diesel x Dream Lotus

• Blue Triangle (Blue Dream x Triangle Kush) x Dream Lotus

• Bandaid Haze f1 no.7 x Dream Lotus

• White Haze (The White x Original Haze) x Dream Lotus

20 Likes

Grabbed a pack of the Blue Triangle. Should be some :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Which blue triangle cross did you get?

2 Likes

How do you get the prerelease stuff?

3 Likes

Thinking the same thing. At the top of the thread there is a email address. I just sent an email asking for more information. Have my eye on 3 of the pre-releases.

3 Likes

Thanks! I should know better

3 Likes

The (bluedream x TK) x dream lotus. Should be pretty good.

3 Likes

I bet that blue triangle x beastie boy is badass too

5 Likes

Hell yeah. I’m sure it is.

2 Likes

That is one that I am interested in.

3 Likes

Wow you guys are awesome!

Thanks for all the love from everyone.

I hope to be around, so feel free to drop questions and I’ll do my best to answer them. :cowboy_hat_face:

49 Likes

First in line lol! Any chance you will be bringing back the swamp magic? Seriously one of my all time favorites! Also curious what you would suggest for the most upbeat racey sativa in your line up.

Great to see you on OG Doc!! :heart:

7 Likes