Doc D cannabis seeds

If you are in the US, DM me. I have some Sensi Star F4 and some AJ Sour D x Sensi Star that I’m looking have some people test out.

-GH

19 Likes

That’s pretty funny, considering the word “Pakistani” is in X18 PAKISTANI haha. Pakistan is a different country and not the same place as Afghanistan.

These fucking “weed info sites”… I mean, I get some useful info from them, seedfinder is particularly helpful, but seriously? Sometimes I wonder if they even read the words they type…

8 Likes

Half the time I would assume no, haha, but it’s sometimes a halfway decent starting point for research. I think I’m gonna pickup one of those crosses from him though, they sound really cool and you can’t beat that pre release price right now

Edit: I’m an idiot, the x18 is listed as a Pakistani, must’ve just been stoned flipping between the two last night, everything makes more sense now

3 Likes

From this months mailing list I Picked up
1x Malibu PK x Lemon Thai F4 no 19
1x A5 Haze S1 x Dragon Energy
1x Sour D x A5 Haze/ Thai BX

Trying to get a few of each male in my library. Just need some Beastie Boy crosses to round it out

15 Likes

Doc D’s Afkansastan/X18 Pakistani is a male he found from a cross Bodhi made many moons ago.

Some info about the cross from Bodhi, located at https://themodern.farm/Bodhi.txt

afkansastan x X18 pakistani
originally this project was to try and lock down mr danks superb 80’s afghani in seed form, by creating some f2 kids to breed back into the mom, but the pure f1 hybrid had such amazing traits in structure, vigor, yeild, and overall beauty that the path turned into the goal and i dont think we need to go any farther.
on the parents: tom hills x18 pakistani was very similar in kush like structure, tree fruit and musk aroma, and unique awake indica high and seemed like a perfect match to the 80’s era clone only from kansas via afghanistan. this hybrid has a fantastic open structure with big sticky indica buds that smell and taste of pear, persimmon, yudzu, honeycomb, and musky wildflowers, and a dreaming awake high that soothes the weary body and mind. a cautionary notes: this hybrid has only been tested outside, and areas with high mold pressure may not be favorable for this line…

14 Likes

they only share a border, ethnicities and religions.

5 Likes

@SmackyMcSmackers thank you for that info! i went ahead and snagged the Purple Punch x Afkansastan/X18 i figured that the purple punch would be a good cross to keep everything nice and indica dominant, pretty hyped on it, but still eyeing the list he sent wondering if i should pick up any more of the pre-releases. the chem crosses sound really god too

5 Likes

Ah, okay, by that logic, Canada and the US are basically the same place, because we share a border. And Mexico is basically the same place as the US, because we share a border.

Edit: why don’t we just start calling Panama Red a Colombian strain; they share a border, too.

6 Likes

I grew the Strawberry Fog before it had a name. That was the most delicious smelling plant I’ve grown to date. The only reason I didn’t keep a clone is because I want to grow more from seed to try for one that leans more toward the Strawberry Milk female for a slightly less narcotic high.

I’ve been slowly buying a lot of the prerelease AfPak crosses…but mostly the ones with more sativa dominant females, because I think the AfPak adds some great structure, aroma, and taste without completely overpowering the females.

I may already have more than a dozen distinct AfPak crosses from Doc D…and I may have ordered more yesterday…and I may have a serious problem… :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Same here :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Panama used to be Colombia, to play devil’s advocate lol.

I’d argue that Pakistani and Afghani cannabis farming is a related culture that goes beyond political boundaries that were drawn up very recently compared to how long people have been growing weed there. The people that live there barely regard their own borders.

Iunno…in one way it is “the same” and if you look at it another way, it “isn’t”.

14 Likes

I love Pakistan!!!

5 Likes

By definition, though, anything that’s grown, produced, manufactured, whatever in Pakistan is Pakistani, not Afghani, regardless of “arbitrary” borders or anything else.

Yeah, and most of California, Texas and the southwest used to be Mexico haha, so…

5 Likes

Yes dude the Afpak male is everything I wanted it to be and more. What a freaking male!! Mom terps come on hard as the plants mature. For the bananastans it was under a week. Went from mostly floral/pear to banana extract. Like flipping a switch… Slowly lol.

These are day 53, will chop at day 56. Thank god I left lowers on to re veg, Ill be reverting all of these to take cuts.

Dragon Hammer is really starting to look like the star of the show for this hunt though. Super nice sweet pine kerosine OG scents. Smells that make you go “WOW” lol. Mullum/oaxacan smells like momma through and through. Cant smell Zang! x Afpak because they are all in the back of the tent and I try to limit access because… Mold/pest vectoring.

LT males seem to be late bloomers as well, putting on those lemon smells later into flower. Maybe it was just the way I run things though. I just increased irrigation volume to see if it pushes terpene expression a bit. Seems to be working! They seem to like dry dry media during stretch, and a little more wet during swell.

33 Likes

You’re by no means wrong, just there’s some nuance involved.

If Pakistan became India again (was partitioned in 1947) do we have to start referring to X18 Pakistani as X18 Indian? Is the Cannabis on the Afghani side of the border that much different than the Cannabis grown 2 miles away on the Pakistani side? IDK, I 100% get what you’re saying I just think it’s a little more complicated of a story than the invisible lines on a map.

15 Likes

Idk…but that ass×afkansastan/x18 is the shit…:laughing:

8 Likes

I agree. And it’s also why I grabbed “indica” doms crossed to the A5 Haze/Thai bx. The extreme possibilities make me curious

11 Likes

you probably drive 50% of sales for doc with your growing, documenting, and sharing what you find. his goji razz x af/pak really has my interest since i started flowering goji og. she smells like cherry raspberry chocolates.

11 Likes

His seeds are really good so I’m fine with that!

Temple x Lemon Thai short phenos far left, tall ones front middle. Tall phenos are by far the best!

Ethiopian Flame back middle

Black Energy far right

Following two photos are of the best smelling Temple x Lemon Thai plants. Amazing smells. Just tropical fruit punch with a slight woody back end. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for in this cross. Hopefully it matures well and keeps that profile!

Oh yeah… This is one of the new rooms! What a difference a well designed grow space makes lol.

35 Likes

I like your sliding tables!
What did that Anden dehum set you back?

7 Likes