Doc D cannabis seeds

Day 52F for these 3x Banana OG x Afpak

Pics suck but all three have great structure. The last picture has the best structure to me and by far the loudest concentrated laffy taffy banana smell.

37 Likes

Sour back end and sharpie OG notes really starting to develop on the Sour D x Lemon Thai and Goji Razz x Lemon Thai. Really impressive stuff. They look done at around 7.5 weeks, but they definitely need to be pushed longer for that terp development. Looking like mostly 8.5-9 week runners with some that can push 10.

Stoked for these, they are quickly starting to rival the Afpak crosses for smells/resin quality.

16 Likes

Fight milk frosty and still carries that crazy smell.

29 Likes

Hey guys sorry if itā€™s been asked already. But can you all recommend some current Doc D ENERGETIC strains (I have 2 chronic severe fatigue causing illnesses, crohnā€™s and obstructive sleep apnea. Both combined leave me exhausted 24/7). These would be purchased for my upcoming SW Virginian (near VA Tech) Outdoor grow. THANK YOU for your time replying. Iā€™m just starting my journey with this plant. But God I love her. Now to find a good mother so I have a level mother for my baseline to compare other bud n try to achieve better. I cant wait to start smoking some elite weed. Iā€™m sure Doc can get me there. Again Thanks guys and gals!

16 Likes

Welcome. Iā€™m sure youā€™ll find answers for your questions in this thread or another.
You should head over to the introduce yourself thread.
Congratulations on the recent legalization for you. NY just went legal also. Itā€™s amassing to be able to talk about it.

2 Likes

There are definitely a lot of good reviews to get an idea of things if you read through the thread. In my opinion more of Doc Dā€™s strains are energetic than not. Iā€™m not sure about your climate there but how long the plant takes to mature may matter for you.
For medical use (pain killing and a little more functional) I think the Ethiopian banana cut is very special and also matures fairly quickly. It is available as Ethiopian flame v2 (crossed to dragon energy, a fruity sour og type cross), bananastan (crossed to an afghan/Pakistan plant), or banana soap (crossed to the Thai/a5haze). Iā€™ve only run the Ethiopian flame, but plan to run the bananastan soon. The banana soap will take the longest to mature I think.

You can also try asking Doc D directly through email. If you plan on buying from him Iā€™d guess heā€™d recommend what he thinks is best for you. He has always been kind and helpful with me.

14 Likes

I have seeds labeled Sherlocks gift. I was going to grow them until I saw they had cbd.

Watch out you may end up with some hemp from this guy

1 Like

@StrainAuthorityGroup I believe shelocks gift is from docā€™s dank which is not to be confused with Doc D / Magic spirit seed. Different breeders similar name

20 Likes

CBD-rich strains are not the same thing as ā€œhemp.ā€ And yeah, just like Kami said, Sherlockā€™s Gift isnā€™t even a Doc D strain. Wrong breeder, dude.

15 Likes

I havenā€™t grown them but from what Iā€™ve read Nigerian Rafiki, Velvet Buzzsaw, and Zang should do you good.

6 Likes

Elaborate please. Were they gifts? Did you buy them?

3 Likes

Everything thatā€™s wrong with todayā€™s ā€œIā€™m better than everybodyā€ growers in one sentence :joy:

10 Likes

Dudeā€™s the same troll that keeps talking about Boronā€¦ @WestCoastCroppers

8 Likes

I got a freebie thats cbd/thc and im gonna grow the hell out of them. I aint scared.

12 Likes

Seemed a little troll-ish to me, thanks :pray:

6 Likes

9/10 popped for the Double Dosidos x A5 Haze/Thai Bx (cups on the left)

21 Likes

Great to hear. I just bought 2 of 3 you mentioned. Nice I was considering going ahead and ordering the velvet buzzsaw. We must think a like lol. Thanks for your reply/suggestions. Ideal ladies would finish by end of October probably. Although I can finish a couple plants indoors (sunroom). Canā€™t wait to get started growing some sativas!!

8 Likes

Is Doc dā€™s email currently down? Does he have Cuban Black Haze crosses available anywhere? I just purchased Bandaid haze ix 3.0, Nigerian Rafiki and Zang.

5 Likes

While all three of those strains should be excellent (Iā€™m just finishing up some BAH myself, maybe two or three weeks away), I really donā€™t think youā€™ll be able to get them to finish up in time outdoors in VA. Some of the BAHā€™s Iā€™m growing now look like they might be done around day 85 or 90, with one plant looking like she might take as long as 120 days. Outdoors, that time frame is lot later than the end of October.

Iā€™d look at some of Docā€™s AfPak crosses, which might help reduce flowering times, but most of those crosses with the A5Thai dad are going to take significantly longer than the outdoor growing season in Virginia will allow.

14 Likes

Iā€™ve grown in both Floyd, and Craig

You should have plenty of timeā€¦ might get a bit purple though!

7 Likes