Doc D cannabis seeds

A5/Thai crosses do seem to have really late trigger periods and long flower times of 80-90 days on average. I also wouldn’t even try them outdoors. Even the Afpak x haze crosses are long runners, week 9 over here and they seem like they could go for 11-12.

Only way to do it is to run light dep IMO. I’m up in the northeast and we have a rough outdoor season. Lots of growers are constantly breeding for short finishers. Never seen a haze dominant plant finish on time up here.

You could also trigger flowering indoors 4 weeks proper to outside light hitting 12/12. That way you only need 8 weeks of extra flower time outdoors

19 Likes

Sorry guys should been more specific. Im learning to grow indoor as well. So wanting some hazes to try indoors. So looking for indoor seeds as well as outdoor.
So far appears his email is down I think.

5 Likes

@advancedbuffalo, hello. Would you know if Doc d’s email account is down? Just to be sure. The correct email is Docdseeds@gmail.com. I just tried send email again today. I just gotta be patient seems his email is down due to being under construction. This is message I got saying my message was undeliverable.
I hope I haven’t missed out on Cuban Black Haze and Piff seeds.

4 Likes

I got a reply from him a few days ago. Id try using a different email service if it is saying undeliverable.

2 Likes

Anybody looking for Outer Limits male cuts I have 2 different males that are going to get culled becuase I have a clone of the seed fathers. The females just went into flower stay tuned.

7 Likes

Feel Anything special coming from the 2 boys?

5 Likes

One of them has a very sweet candy elixir smell. Peeked my interest early on in veg. Just throwing it out there if anyone wanted to any quick breeding.

7 Likes

What is flower times on Nigerian Rafiki and Zang? Thank you

If you want, you can Google the parent plants of each cross and that should give you an idea of how long the flowering times might be. Research is your friend. And it’s fun, too! You learn stuff that way.

11 Likes

That is a great idea!! Thank sir/maam!

I know in the case of the a5 haze s1 x afpak he said the afpak doesn’t bring down flower time so I don’t know if it was that cross specifically or the afpak male as a whole. I agree though have a hard time imagining those hazes might have a tough time finishing but who knows. Sinbudd seems to grow some wild lookin sativas in VA

7 Likes

At the beginning of Feb there was plenty of
Cuban black and piff s1 xs you should be alright once you figure out the email thing. That is the correct address

9 Likes

about 10 more days left(maybe more) on these Banana OG x Afkansastan/X18Pakistani .
Today is day 59F.

40 Likes

Definitely looking good . How’s the smell?

9 Likes

3 phenos, all smell similar. Sweet banana candy, earthy kushy floral but each more intense than the next pheno

19 Likes

Mmmmm, sounds delicious!

5 Likes

Hey hermano, from the Doc D A5T crosses I ran, the Bandaid Haze and Sour Diesel x A5T fit your bill. The BAH won’t finish for you outdoors, but the Sour Diesel x A5T was ready around week 11 even though I took it 13.5 weeks. Both of those are wake and bakers, the Sour Diesel being a little heavier comedown compared to the BAH, but the high is very Haze. A little Sour Diesel headrush when smoking, then a few minutes later, hold onto your hats because suddenly you’re in a hazy, energetic wonderland. :call_me_hand:

Also stoked to run these Magic CBD. I’m not a fan of straight CBD and usually go as psychedelic as possible with herb, but I’ve run AC/DC before and it’s great smoke. Crossed it to a Haze years ago and it turned out amazingly high and happy, so these should be righteous.

25 Likes

Fight milk

34 Likes

Beautiful trichomes on that girl, I like the blonde pistils also, So sexy. Great job man!!!

10 Likes

Holy shit that fight milk looks nice.
First three pics until the next line of text is my #13 bandaid haze x beastie boy week 10. Pretty special plant, shot way past the lights and is outcompeting it’s sister that it shares a 7 gal pot with like crazy. Smells like warm spices, brown butter and maybe a little cinnamon. When the buttery funk starting coming in I mistook it for rubber. I took a midflower cut that got bud rot so hoping to reveg the lower half while the seeded part finishes up. Harvest next weekend. Also if anyone recognizes the deficiencies feel free to let me know. Not the most involved grower and working on some amended recycled soil didn’t really know what I was doing.

Bandaid haze x beastie boy #12 week 11 until the next line of text. This one smells intoxicating. Very sweet floral and kinda tootsie pop like. Smelled like fuckin grapes around week 8-10! Shares a 5 gal pot and fending for herself alright. Unsupported she started to flop over at week 10. I have a midflower cut of this one waiting to take root but showing new growth.

The other one sharing that same 5gal pot as above. This one is variegated and a little musty and spicy. Nugs up pretty good too and more branching than most of the others with small root space. Cutting down sometime before the start of week 13

#20. The only female I have a living cut of for sure. Good yielder, smells a little sweet and musty. I think this one needed a little extra nitrogen or some shit I don’t really know but relatively healthy plant nice forearm length spears. In a 3 gal pot with pretty minimal input.

Sorry for the long one! These are pretty dope though looking forward to the smoke. I’m also growing some tres haze from piffcoast farms. The sweeter Bandaid haze x beastie boy like #12 smell like a more floral high noted version of that piffy incense smell I’m getting of the tres haze.

29 Likes