Dominion Seeds

I’ve got dominion diesel on the way but haven’t ran it before. I would love to see some reviews or grows but haven’t found much.

2 Likes

Here’s my favorite Shineapple lady at 19 days:

More than doubled in height already. Classic Afghani candelabra shape but much more internodal space. Stakes are there to help spread it out a bit, the stems are plenty strong even new. Looks a bit leggy after defoliation but trust me…there was a lot of big shade leaf. Just a lot of “mass” to this plant in general. Plant wasn’t even vegged that long…

It’s so early, but the little trichomes starting to form remind me of Barbasol smell but skunky. Who can say what that will blossom into.

The other two females are similar morphologically, but a bit shorter. They’re a few days behind this one but I don’t think they’ll catch up, wider leaves and thicker stems.

13 Likes

Nice. How long did you veg her for?

About a month from seed.

2 Likes

You’re plant Looks great! Here is our little Shineapple male clone. I grew it only for a few weeks topped it made another clone and put him into the light cavern. Am getting ready to pollinate hoodooxsk18 deltabluesxsk18 ogrexmunson a G13 and a silver haze for community giving. Should be some fun beans Shineapple has that amazing smell (shineapple describes it perfectly) real
Strange smell but great and big pointy leaf shape I like

17 Likes

Duke is out of the Joint. :metal:

26 Likes

Stupid question because the boat has sailed looong ago… but where is/did everyone get those Dominion Seed shirts? I’ve always wanted one.

3 Likes

O very good news

2 Likes

Heck yeah! From the man himself…

14 Likes

@lambchopedd I remember him having them at event booths, but they have to sell them online somewhere? Maybe give him a shout on instagram? Worse case, lmk and I’ll shoot him a message and see if anyone is selling them. :v:

2 Likes

He said it’s all in the works. When stuff is ready it will be available at Seedsherenow.com. :v:

3 Likes

I have his polecat bx 3 I believe and a few more love his gear

2 Likes

Nah not a Stupid question took me awhile myself but jamesbean has a website just for clothes I think it’s seedsherenow apparel they have exotic genetics and a couple others as well I’ll look for a link

3 Likes

i seriously contemplated popping a couple of the delta blues ive got in honor of his release, even though i had nowhere to put them.

2 Likes

Just curious - anybody know why he was in jail in Missouri this time? Weird local would drop it and then Feds pick up…

Cant seem to find the real story…

2 Likes

felon in possession of a firearm

EDIT: he mentioned it on one of his posts/story

4 Likes

Eeek - thank ya @LegsMahoney

I was curious; he didn’t show up in most of the incarcerated databases, either for Missouri or Federal…

Had me scratching my head…

3 Likes

so sad to see a good dude in a cage like that. hope he get get himself whole again quickly.

3 Likes

Not the sharpest tack in the shed though, carrying while having a record. That is instant time.

7 Likes

seems that way on its face, but we dont know the full story. good ol’ boys down there in Missouri see someone with a record like him and anything found in a car is likely to be his just on their say so. but yea, carrying when you got papers on you is a bad look

2 Likes