Dominion Seeds

Definitely not pointing fingers, I do stupid shit all the time. All the best to him and his fam.

Hope he gets on his feet quickly and producing that skunk we all want/love.

4 Likes

amen to that!

2 Likes

Itā€™s pretty common in some instances due to federal sentencing guidelines (i.e. they often ensure a sentencing time of X-Y if convicted). State sentencing varies by state. Feds also have a hard on for any gun crimes.

To boot, Feds also have a ridiculously high conviction rate so if someone local or federal badly wants you sitting in the can, the state will at times defer the case to the Feds. Fed cases often donā€™t even go to trial because defendants plea out to avoid outrageous costs and sentencing in which months/years resemble gas price numbers.

Glad heā€™s home :+1:t2:

7 Likes

Yeah, soon as I heard gun it all made sense. Silly to carry it while caring for a family and knowing the risk, but I am sure a lesson was learned there too.

note ā€“ sucks having to plea out due to costs of defenseā€¦absolutely horrible

4 Likes

Crime is big business in Murica! Especially when you have publicly traded companies owning and operating some federal detention centers. You know what they say, the rich get richerā€¦

Donā€™t want to lead us too far off track from Dominion, but this scratches the surface:

8 Likes

Theyā€™ll find a way to turn your blood into their gold one way or another

6 Likes

Forgot to come here to post about his release. His IG is blowing the F up! Lol

Anyway, I def feel the urge to run some of his gear next. Canā€™t wait to see what heā€™ll work on next.

5 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs @anon90741032 @LegsMahoney

You know heā€™s been sitting in the facility plotting on something amazing. I bet we see some incredible work from the fella in the future. Itā€™ll be interesting as well to see how being locked up has changed his perspectives and goals :v:t2:

6 Likes

Absolutely! I just wonder how fast heā€™ll be able to move now that heā€™s out, not sure if heā€™s parolled and will have to stick around Missouri for a while, definitely not going to be growing there. But yea Iā€™m all fired up to see what he does, he already dropped hints about a podcast, a soil line and some other stuff that Iā€™ve since forgotten. 2022 should be the year of the duke!

5 Likes

No, not in MO, and itā€™s my understanding heā€™s gonna have to do the canna game from the sidelines for a bit. Not Dukeā€™s first rodeo. Letā€™s just hope he can break free of the legal system and get back to doing what he loves. :v:

3 Likes

yea i figured heā€™d have to lay back for a while like that. bummer, but totally understand the why. makes sense that hes talking about all these side hustles like he is (soils, podcasts, whatever else) which ill fully be onboard for, i wanna hear everything this dude knows! still hope he can get back to working with the plants as soon as possible. brother has got a gift!

4 Likes

The various Shineapple ladies around 7 weeks

Not keeping any but the chunky one and the frosty one are pretty damn cool.

Super acrid, green like fresh cut grass, bitter, skunky. Not my cup of tea unfortunately but I could see people into nasty unpleasant smells (I donā€™t understand it but thereā€™s a lot of you out there).

30 Likes

Man those sure look like something special, did you see any of single bladed leaves that duke describes? His description of the mentholated candy apple flavor on the packaging sure sounds appealing

4 Likes

I got those single bladed leaves on the Polecat. Good stuff.

2 Likes

Nope, no single blades here. Big thick standard ghani fan leaves.

IDK where heā€™s getting green apple candy from, Itā€™s not fruity or sweet and they definitely donā€™t smell like apples.

Closer to a hedge apple than an actual apple if youā€™re familiar with those haha.

Cool plants though, Iā€™d recommend them if you like this sort of thing.

2 Likes

Hey everybody,

I just got my hands on some delta blues going to pop those straight away.

I just wanted to ask if anyone has tried the burnout chem or the polecat91bx?
If so and you had to choose between a pack of one what would you choose? I just want a nice chemdog in my vault and its ā€œprettyā€ much complete after that lol.

Thanks ahead of time
HG :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Polecat
Was
Small short and basically a perfect replica of a skunk1. Trully an excellent plant. I would go for the burnout chem tho if you want gas.

polecat bx female carrying shoreline crippy seeds summer 2020. Did well with all my dominion plants with Hoodoo and Delta Blues being my favorite so
Far. dB is very strong. Try them all.

9 Likes

I was also checking out the hoodoo. The pink starburst smell sounded intriguing. Out of the polecat and the burnout which one was stronger for you.

I just want some strong, one hitter quitter and just assumed a nice chemdog bx or at least close relative backgrounded crosses would be nice. But love hearing good reviews. I eventually will try em all but really Iā€™m just limited to what shoe has on hand atm.

4 Likes

I never tried the burnout but if itā€™s like the hoodoo at all its straight up good shit. Very chemmy for sure. I still keep a hoodoo skunk18 cross that is rank and awesome bud. Iā€™d go for the burnout if I was to choose again. Polecat is more of a old school skunk from the 90s not chemmy at all.

5 Likes

I have a pink starburst Hoodoo at day 56F. Going to give it 1 more week. Popped one seed out of the pack. Small compact plant, but sheā€™s really filling out here in the 9th inning.
Couldnā€™t quite put my nose on the Terps but itā€™s definitely the Pink Starburst. Itā€™s not skunky or particularly loud but she is dank.

5 Likes