2 Likes

Oh, well, then I should remove myself.

Thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

Thank you amigo!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @DonGnosis on the win. :clap::+1::partying_face:

1 Like

I’ll sit this one out, since I’m signed up for the co-op, but good to know we’ll get a collectors card with those.

As always, thank you so much for your hard work and constant generosity… @DougDawson

there are many folks on here who really are very kind, but you take it up a notch with the BOG preservation work and daily giveaways too.

Peace!

10 Likes

Thanks as always @DougDawson for allowing all an opportunity to participate in your GR8 daily giveaways. You are one of the driving forces that makes OG G0!!!:racing_car::checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Good luck :+1: to all on today’s giveaway. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Congrats on the win! :+1:
Thank you or the continued fun @DougDawson
:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the shot!
I hope that people who are signed up for Blue Kush seedrun will make room here, for those that didn’t get a chance to get in on the seedrun.

4 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks for a chance at this.

1 Like

Thank You @DougDawson for a shot at your Gear… I like the ring of the that, but don’t get me wrong

2 Likes

Can I get in on the giveaway? I have a whole new setup and I’m not going to make the mistake of popping some of my bag seeds, they always end up with problems like Hermie or whatever so that’s why I purchased a whole new setup and will not use it unless I know the seeds are good . My seeds came from a friend of afl friend of a friend that grows outdoor and had seeds in the harvest so I’m sure seeds from a Hermie will produce plant that Hermie… Would love to have some of your seeds for sure :smiley: thanks :+1:

1 Like

@DougDawson
Constantly giving away all manner of cool shit, NEVER tell me about it

BIOTCH

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

thanks alot for another chance @DougDawson !!!

and congrats @DonGnosis :partying_face: :partying_face: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Are you looking to grow them right away @Strainger ?

mutley2

5 Likes

Yes I am already have the soil and pots

2 Likes

Just snatched Snicker Dog…thanks !!!

mutley2

5 Likes

What did you do in your previous life to warrant being so cool now???

1 Like

Tell you what, if you agree to grow these right away and you do a grow journal here on OG, I will provide you with some Blue Kush seeds.

21 Likes