Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

I could do 3 or 4 months…that’d be enough for me.

Besides…I like slush! :rofl:

5 Likes

(I say plus a day because I want to keep my OHIP)

3 Likes

I knew that. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is there a way to mute just one person and not the entire thread? Can’t stand constant whining. Wish they would take that to the other sites where this runs rampant so they can be amongst others like themselves.

4 Likes

That is a interesting choice, Uruguay would be a culture shock. Holy moly​:grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Yes. Click on them and change normal to mute

1 Like

I’m desperately trying to no avail.

1 Like

Click on them. Then click on them again. Then switch normal to mute.

I hate to mute people unless they are irretrievably vulgar and fortunately most of us are pretty damn cool.

2 Likes

I figured it out, thanks! Now I can breath a sigh of relief

2 Likes

LOL, yeah, not everyone appreciates everyone’s opinions. Gotta love that mute feature although I have never used it myself. I still recommend it to any that want to block out a particular person. So much better then arguing with them. I know I have been blocked before, lol.

7 Likes

Was just way harshing my mellow.

2 Likes

I would love to see the conversation that the person blocked you for :laughing:… From what I can tell, you’re the most vulgar, unhelpful, whiniest, rude person I’ve seen on here :roll_eyes:… I’ve been reading tons of the older stuff recently and have yet to see anything even remotely offensive come from you

3 Likes

Totally get it. Like I say, its a valuable feature. No reason to have to read stuff you don’t want too. Blocking keeps the peace :wink:

4 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I enjoy spirited fun dynamic arguments but one sided nonsensical preaching I have no patience for.

3 Likes

What a jerk that Doug guy is for giving away all that free stuff and taking the attention away from me :joy:

6 Likes

Who knows. I was blocked by a person I have only ever spoken to once and it was to answer a question for them. Some don’t like that I give out seeds. Or perhaps they didn’t like my opinion on something, who knows and honestly, I could not care less. Just one less person in my life and I won’t lose a wink of sleep over it.

11 Likes

Blocked for being helpful. Classic :laughing:… You’re right though, it’s not like there aren’t tons of other people in here to talk to that do appreciate you

2 Likes

I second that one :point_up::peace_symbol:

1 Like

There was a photo I unsuccessfully sent myself that I deleted that documented the LUI x Heri beans I received from Doug and Barefrog today. Thanks again @DougDawson and @Barefrog!!!

4 Likes

WUT?… you… …blocked!?! :exploding_head:

OK, I guess it takes all sorts but that really stretches my imagination to see that happening…

Cheers
G

4 Likes