Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

I sent out over 100 packs of pollen, there are many crosses out there :wink:

13 Likes

Thanks for a shot at these Doug. I was going to get a pack from JohnnyPotseed’s auction the other day but it closed up too quickly. Looks like a great medical strain from what I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity at these Mr. Dawson!

2 Likes

I’m sure I signed up for this. Now I’m gone.

2 Likes

Every Time I see Paonia Purple Paralyzer for some reason I see in my mind Paranoia Purple Paralyzer and for a split second I go Woah Paranoid Paralyzed and Purple at the same time what a Savage trip Must be smoke of legend

6 Likes

Thanks for a chance at these @DougDawson :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I don’t have to e to go through edits, just toss your name back up.

3 Likes

Ok thanks :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for a shot at those magnificent beans 🫘. :clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Been curious about this one.
Thanks Doug! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

For everyone that’s excited about this strain that doesn’t win, you can get some for hella reasonable from @JohnnyPotseed 's hall of genetics!

12 Likes

Good call on letting everyone know. :+1:

5 Likes

That is true, they are the same seeds. I will also say that nobody that has grown this strain has anything less than loved it.

7 Likes

Wooohooo!!! Get on the train folks.

1 Like

It’s ‘legendary’ for a reason! lol I’ll testify to what @DougDawson said! Grew it, and loved it. Crossed it with others even lol But everyone knows me, that’s what i do, crosses! :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

6 Likes

Heck yeah, can’t wait to see what’s coming down the road brother. Oh and it’s been a while so say hello to Rose from Tammy and I :v:

3 Likes

She’s happened to be right over my shoulder lol she said hey to you both also!

3 Likes

Well that’s the thing, a good woman is always there. They put up with us after all, that’s kind of saintly.

6 Likes

I don’t know how they manage, but they do! I know I’m a huge pain in the ass, so “saintly” is a great descriptor :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey, @PadawanWarrior , good to see you brother.

1 Like