Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Mine must be a saint because she has to put up with alot.

2 Likes

You too bud. You’re kicking ass as usual. I need to get on OG more.

2 Likes

Hell lol I KNOWmine is a saint! She does everything for me, puts a plastic folding chair in shower, helps me into the shower, and helps wash me, then helps dry & cloth me. Among many other thing!
Being invalided is a PITA

6 Likes

Yeah you do brother, yeah you do.

You are not invalidated Cuz. This is just life. They are with us at our best and are with us at our worst. Love and the human spirit are a combination that cannot be beaten. You are a lucky man.

6 Likes

I like to say I’m beyond ‘lucky’ cuz lol I prefer to say I’m BLESSED!
I had to play ‘Mr. Mom’ in the early years, she was laid up for a year 2 times, totally bedridden. I changed diapers on 3 small kids, 2yrs old, 1 yr old, and a newborn, fed, cleaned etc
So she says, it’s payback time!
the 2nd time she got laid up for a year, was a lot easier! lol the kids were 6,7,8 then

6 Likes

images (9)

2 Likes

lol ok back to normal broadcasting folks! Sorry for the slight hijack of your thread @DougDawson

2 Likes

That’s what it’s for my friend. Post, chat, do as you wish. No holds barred in a thread with Doug Dawson in the title, lol.

2 Likes

Cool cuz, lol same as on mine. Only things verboten are religion and politics, lol anything goes after that.

3 Likes

With you there. Some roads just lead to the wrong places.

3 Likes

I think I’ve been down that road, :joy:

3 Likes

Naw, lol that’s @Slick1 you’re thinking about! :scream: :crazy_face: :wink: :+1:

4 Likes

mutley2

3 Likes

Loved Wacky Races and watched them religiously. Sorry for bringing up religion, :laughing:. Muttley was my favorite. He’s got to be a stoner dog with that laugh.

2 Likes

Thought that was Precious Pup?
Never did watch cartoons, lol just saw em in passing when the kids had the TV going.
So I could be wrong?

2 Likes

I think its creepy whatever it is.

Lol, yeah just been lurking. Guess I’ll chime in. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Muttley is a fictional dog created in 1968 by Hanna-Barbera Productions; he was originally voiced by Don Messick. He is the foil to the cartoon villain Dick Dastardly, and appeared with him in the 1968 television series Wacky Races and its 1969 spinoff, Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machine. I was still watching cartoons when I had my kids, lol. Still do to this day. Never said I was mature, lol.

10 Likes

My likes keep disappearing lol I reckon this might have something to do with it
Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 22-52-49 Doug Dawson's giveaway thread - Overgrow.com

So here yas go, for all that’ve posted lol hitting the Emoji like-bank
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

LOL, you are here conversing, that’s better than likes. I mean, pretty much anything outdoes a cartoon heart :thinking:

2 Likes

First world problems…

And Doug…this is for you
download.jpeg

5 Likes