Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

dick and muttley… I grew up on that … i can still remember muttley’s dastardly laugh hehehe

3 Likes

Ok I’m wrong then, I reckon lol it’s Muttley, not precious pup

1 Like

Yeah, Precious Pupp was also Hanna Barbera but not Muttley.

4 Likes

Didn’t he snicker like Muttley?

On the subject of cartoons, I’m totally lost. Unless ya talking bugs or daffy
or the mouse and cat act, Tom & Jerry lol

4 Likes

precious pup and muttley had the same laugh though,they must have come from the same litter

1 Like

That was the times though, they recycled a shit load of stuff. Remember Fred walking though his stone house and passing the same window 19 times. Ahh the classics.

4 Likes

The Flintstones was after my cartoon days lol you forget, I’m 74

Old woman own precious pup was anther cartoon. :+1::sunglasses:

That’s the one!:joy::joy::joy:

The cartoons i saw was on Saturday at the movie theater, Saturday matinee
A nickle to get in, also a nickel for popcorn and same for a soda

Mid 50s

2 Likes

What about pixie & Dixie with Mr jenkies the cat.:joy::joy:

Her and Kobe came from TAZAR grand champion own by David Chan of Pine Vally breeding in Annapolis MD, he is also an AKC judge international! I used to only buy and breed the best. My favorite breed of all time.

our girls, momma, and two daughters. the brown one was an ooops from my male pit, Pitweiler are good too, becoming a recognized breed

the cat thinks she’s one of the dogs lol

6 Likes

You used to be able to stay in the theater all day when I was little :joy: now the clear the theater after every show. We got news reels cartoons and a double feature back in the day :+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

I used to love the drive in! :wink:

1 Like

ok cyas all later

I miss breeding and show them but can’t keep up anymore with COPD. Daughter is gone now so only wife and myself. I made 100’s of people happy with the breeding, now just a one dog person rate now people are bugging me to Stud Cooper Morgan.

image|375x500

11 Likes

Cool friend you have @OhNo555

He is just 15 months old 30” tall and 140 pounds big boxy head. Sometime a lot to handle as he is only a puppy rate now. Very well trained, but need to stay on him so he understands that his is not a choice but to always obey. They will always try you as that is the alpha male in them :joy:

2 Likes

Hey OG, we have a winner for the PPP seeds. It’s #38, @cannaloop . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

19 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager
tenor (3) .

10 Likes