Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Yes, just keep active on this site often and you will see many chances to enter. The odds are in your favor. It will happen, you WILL win.

6 Likes

Thanks for more chances at winning these babies! @DougDawson

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson
These would be a great addition to my current lineup starting very soon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice Landing @LedZeppelin !
well, you know what I mean lol
Nice One

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @dougDawson!

3 Likes

congrats @LedZeppelin and thanks again @DougDawson and @Barefrog for another chance at some tasty orange goodness :drooling_face:

5 Likes

@DougDawson
Could I please be removed from the call list.
Thank you! :v:

2 Likes

Sure, no problem.

1 Like

Congratulations @LedZeppelin!
Thanks again Mr. Dawson.
:peace_symbol::heart:

3 Likes

Ok bud, I have removed you from all my giveaway tags. You won’t be tagged again. :v:

3 Likes

@DougDawson thanks for another chance at a win brother. Im watching like a hawk for that blue kush pollen :pray:

8 Likes

Cool pic bud, I love it.

3 Likes

Watched this beautiful thing snag a baby opossum i think when I went out for coffee this morning. I’m right by one of our main rivers out here and we all kinds of great birds of prey. Bald eagles, golden eagles, red tailed hawks, few other hawks and falcons. Love it lol

14 Likes

Add please. :grin:

1 Like

I can add you to my call list but you won’t be able to edit a wiki until you reach TL2 so your call. I can see you making member status any day now.

4 Likes

@A-Loc That pollen is given out in the Free Seeds thread. Check there daily and you’ll have a good chance of winning. The signup is still open for another 9+ hours (or so).

3 Likes

Hey @BudWhisperer , I think what he is saying is that he is watching his mailbox because I sent him some already. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh that makes more sense. Lol thanks.

4 Likes

Yup that’s what i was getting at @BudWhisperer lol I think it was actually my first wiki win

2 Likes

For a nice catch congarts @LedZeppelin !!! :partying_face: :partying_face:
big thanks @Barefrog and @DougDawson !!!

good luck to entrants!!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes