Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Thanks for the opportunity double D! :grinning:

1 Like

Done @BuckeyeBeanz :v:

1 Like

congartulations @ChronicMcBudz sure a nice win! :innocent: :innocent: :partying_face: :partying_face:

and thanks as always @DougDawson and everyone else who shares so much love and beans with us!! you all rock!!! :100: :100: :100:%

1 Like

Can I be added to the list matey ?

2 Likes

Thanks Doug. Sounds like a great combo. Will give the wheel a whirl. Appreciate the chance.

1 Like

Great prize doug…relentless in your pursuit of being a nice chap to many ppl…glad I see dudes on the circuit like you…bless

2 Likes

Ok, we have a winner for the BDE X RKS. It’s #45, @djtrip. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy
tenor (3) .

9 Likes

Next up is a pack of Heri x Lui by @Barefrog . It’s Herijuana male on Legend Ultimate indica. Those are F1 untested. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Tracker
  2. @Tuned :canada:
  3. @dingys
  4. @buck90
  5. @Rogue
  6. @AzSeaindooin420
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @Cannaology
  9. @JoeCrowe :canada:
  10. @Kasper0909
  11. @tresbundles :us:
  12. @Tao
  13. @THCeed
  14. @Cubesmith
  15. @Sdd420
  16. @Mrgreenthumb
  17. @splinter7
  18. @CanuckistanPete
  19. @Pannonian
  20. @cannaloop :canada:
  21. @Strainger
  22. @Piter :es:
  23. @killabud
  24. @Ghgrower :us:
  25. 420noob
  26. @FirstCavApache64 :us:
  27. @Weednerd.Anthony
  28. @Tripl3fastaction
  29. @Lady.Zandra63
  30. @Emeraldgreen
  31. @STIGGY
  32. @OhNo555 :us:
  33. @ Keene
  34. @CocoaCoir
  35. @Blackbeard :us:
  36. @Tejas
  37. @503BudMan
  38. @Big_Yeloe
  39. @Tugthepup
  40. @unomas :us:
  41. @ChefDGreen
  42. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  43. @donuchee
  44. @Groenevingers
  45. @Mi-1000
  46. @Icon :us:
  47. @Witchking
    Add more numbers as needed.
33 Likes

Oo yeah, this one again. I’m in at number seven.
Thanks Doug and @Barefrog! :smiley:

3 Likes

Would you please add me @DougDawson ?

Thank You!

I didn’t see a wiki on the call list

1 Like

The wiki is the very next post after the call list.

1 Like

My mistake. I thought you meant add you to the seed giveaway Wiki above.

1 Like

Ok, so just to clarify I don’t want to sign up for today’s drawing and just want to be added to the call list, there’s a wiki for that?

3 Likes

Hey @MassTerpyy being on Doug’s “call list” will notify you when he opens a WIKI.

So the WIKI is the contest and the call list his way of notifying folks. You don’t have to be on the call list to sign up for the wiki, it just let’s everyone know some fire is up for grabs

3 Likes

no I know, I just want to sign up for the call list for the future entries, and don’t want to sign up for this one, I replied directly to his post about adding to the call list and then it snowballed :rofl: Thank you for trying to help though!

4 Likes

No, you just ask. Was not sure what you were asking for but now that I understand I have added you to the call list. :v:

5 Likes

haha thanks, happy mothers day.

2 Likes

Thanks Doug for the chance!
And Barefrog for making it!

5 Likes