Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Appreciate the chance again Doug.

2 Likes

I’m hyped to even have a new shit at these! Thanks as always @DougDawson

2 Likes

I would signup but I have a “few” of these left… :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lucky double dub #22 on double D @DougDawson ‘s double Blue Tara giveaway! I’m feelin’ lucky punks!

2 Likes

Congrats @LedZeppelin !

Thanks @DougDawson :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Good morning everyone. @DougDawson, I was just wondering if you have ever been to Clayhill Park?

1 Like

Good morning, I dont believe I have.

2 Likes

@DougDawson thanks for the chance at the Blue Tera seed pack

regards,

1 Like

It’s in North Mississauga.

3 Likes

Ahhh. Mississauga. I am still trying to find weed as good as what I had in Mississauga. Some killer weed around there for sure and a beautiful place to boot.

I went up there about 20 years ago for the sole purpose of buying seeds at the Hidden Jungle. One of employees there hooked us up with this weed that no lie got four hard smokers ripped off one joint. When I asked the guy what it was, all he said was “ government”. I have no idea what it was, but it had the most resin I have ever seen on any bud.

2 Likes

That is how my Kryptonite grew I think the trichomes ended up eating all the leaf matter because when you looked at it it was just trichome stacked on trichomes

1 Like

Please add me to your list !!! Thanks --------------- Hawkman

1 Like

Yeah man. It was really good. We was staying in some seedy motel and the dude delivered this weed to us. We proceed to partake and order a pizza. We was so high we waited like two hours for this pizza that never showed up. Lol. So we went to a local restaurant.

Another trip we went up there and we was trying to buy some weed of a homeless man on Queen street. Here come three cops on bicycles and they bust us during the exchange. They was cool as hell though. Let us go.

3 Likes

I visited Mississauga in early 2000’s, spent the week there at a friend’s house. Its was a lovely area, took a trip up to Niagra while I was there as well.
Only time I’ve ever been to Canada, would love to go back one day!

:v:

4 Likes

OK, we have a winner for Blue Tera, its #4, @Pigeonman . Congratulations bud.

22 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78
tenor (3)

17 Likes

Today we will go with a pack of Swakhammer. Info on the strain by @DannyTerpintine above. Sign up here for your chance, good luck all.

1. @RatsboggleBiological
  2. @ix3u
  3. @STIGGY
  4. @Big_Yeloe
  5. @Sdoyle
  6. @Mr.T
  7. @JoeCrowe :canada:
  8. @dingys
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @GCBudz
  11. @ChronicMcBudz
  12. @Kasper0909
  13. @FeloniousMonk
  14. @killabud
  15. @Zolorp :us:
  16. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  17. @RadioWaves
  18. @Mrgreenthumb
  19. @keene
  20. @CanuckistanPete
  21. @Piter :es:
  22. @OhNo555 :us:
  23. @503BudMan
  24. @Frosty78
  25. @Smoklahoma :us:
  26. @blowdout2269
  27. @CocoaCoir
  28. @m0sirys
  29. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  30. @Tuned :canada:
  31. @jessethestoner
  32. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  33. @donuchee
  34. @tresbundles :us:
  35. @420noob
  36. @mike28086 :us:
  37. @BuckeyeBeanz
  38. @Illicitmango
  39. @Kgrim
  40. @Cannabinoid
  41. @Thats_bank
  42. @patsnumone
  43. @PeaceCoast
  44. @Tao
  45. @Ghgrower :us:
  46. @Cannaology
  47. @Rogue

Add more numbers as neededI

42 Likes

The sharks are circling…

3 Likes

Hey all, please stop adding numbers just so you can have the number you want. There are now 18 numbers and 5 entries. This makes it difficult to use the random number generator.

15 Likes

Congrats @Pigeonman !!!
A good day for sure!
one question.
The Blue Tara is FEM?
@Oldjoints

3 Likes