2 Likes

Cool
I win some of @Oldjoints
Cool to know that mr @DougDawson
thank you by your time

2 Likes

No problem, these Blue Tara are from @Oldjoints :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@RatsboggleBiological there’s blood in the water…

@DougDawson my apologies that’s the first and last time I have done that. I guess the assumption was that those numbers would fill in and there wouldn’t be a problem, but I can see how it could be disruptive and I’ll stop.

5 Likes

The problem is that 3 people did it in a row. That is not a habbit I want to see start happening. All good bud.

7 Likes

Pigeon day and @Pigeonman Wins!
Congrats! :sunglasses:

Thanks @DougDawson for a sweet giveaways!

3 Likes

apig
CONGRATS Pigeon

6 Likes

Congratulations @Pigeonman for the win on the Blue Tera, with the #4! Way to go! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for a shot at a pack of Swakhammer! :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :partying_face::v:

1 Like

Oo, the Swackhammer again!
Nice win @Pigeonman l. Thank you Doug. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

congrats @ all winners is missed !!! :smiley:

and thanks @DougDawson

SCORE!!! Thanks @DougDawson & @Oldjoints !!!

:metal:

5 Likes

I gave @DougDawson these seeds to do as he wanted with them. HE chose to give them to the kind folks of OG. Thank him, all I did was make a few seeds…

9 Likes

@DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine thanks for the chance at the Swakhammer seed pack,

regards,

4 Likes

OK, we have a winner for Swakhammer. It’s #30, @Tuned . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

21 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws
tenor (3)

12 Likes

congrats @Tuned for your win!! and a big thanks @DougDawson for a chance on those beanz

4 Likes

OK, so I was make up a pack of Drunken Mac to send out yesterday and made an extra so that will he today’s offering. Cool, that’s Drunken Mac. Drunken Mac – Crunk Boat x Mac Stomper

The Crunk Boat was a nice yielding, colourful, 50/50 hybrid. Boasting of sweet natural Purple Grapes and GAS! Very sociable, giddy high in lower doses, but almost like you’re woozy at higher doses. Except the Mac Stomper to add some citrus and gas terps and even more frost!

15 Likes

Drunken Mac, sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Foreigner
  2. @Frosty78 :us:
  3. @Smooth
  4. @Tripl3fastaction
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @m0sirys
  7. @illicitmango
  8. @yousureyouwanna :us:
  9. @Greenfingers :us:
  10. @JoeCrowe
  11. @CanuckistanPete
  12. @kevinmalone
  13. @patsnumone
  14. @Thats_bank
  15. @pawsfodocaws
  16. @jessethestoner
  17. @ix3u
  18. @Zolorp :us:
  19. @Sdd420
  20. @Mrgreenthumb
  21. @ChronicMcBudz
  22. @Mr.T
  23. @RadioWaves
  24. @Kasper0909
  25. @killabud
  26. @duo :canada:
  27. @Oldjoints
  28. @Tuned :canada:
  29. @Sincitytoker
  30. @Yetigrows
  31. @MissinBissin :canada:
  32. @mike28086 :us:
  33. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  34. @Big_Yeloe
  35. @STIGGY
  36. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  37. @420noob
  38. @THCeed
  39. @Cannaology
  40. @DonGnosis
  41. @Loggershands
  42. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  43. @Piter :es:
  44. @BuckeyeBeanz
  45. @icon :us:
  46. @503BudMan
  47. @Rogue
  48. @freed111 :canada:
  49. @Natea
  50. @ShiskaberrySavior
  51. @Sdoyle
  52. @Kgrim
  53. @FeloniousMonk
  54. @blowdout2269
  55. @HollySun91
  56. @Ghgrower :us:
  57. @donuchee :us:
  58. @anonymous4289
  59. @Bambam
  60. @dingys
  61. @Tao
    Add more numbers
    as
    needed
40 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::tada::confetti_ball: @Tuned for the Swakhammer strain with the #30, way to go. :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson at that Drunken Mac strain. :+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol::partying_face:

6 Likes

Howdy @DougDawson will you remove me from list, spring box and Haze hunt will have me busy for a couple years, thanks.

5 Likes