Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

Is it just me or have you collected like five or six pips in the last couple of days @DougDawson ?

4 Likes

Still 22 :heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart: I’m sure that’ll change soon! :wink:

3 Likes

Is it really still the same? I’ve never counted. Just looks like more than I remember seeing. Although I don’t remember things so good these days :joy:

4 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: @dingys for the win on that Swakhammer with that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #6! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for your GR8 giveaway and your fabulous accomplishment on the preservation! Way to GO, this could not of happened to a more deserving, dedicated person! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::clap::clap::clap::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :wink::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

7 Likes

Yup for now! :joy: @OhNo555 is about to pop up. He has however collected an extra since last count!:green_heart::green_heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

I will take his 22 pips and raise him by three:

7 Likes

The legendary Swakhammer……

2 Likes

Them dots are just Form candy, I think we are all good people and all are equal in all aspects! Good vibes and peace to all.:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Damn! You threw a Gladys in there too? Nobody’s gonna be able to cover that! I’d probably fold if i didn’t have these up my sleeve!

4 Likes

I’m betting you heard that through the grapevine……

5 Likes

You working on them green :green_circle: pips? :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I you had not said anything, I would have never noticed as they are to hard to see to get a good count.:grimacing::roll_eyes::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You know I can’t help counting stuff! Especially if they’re pretty and all lined up! :rofl: @OhNo555 didn’t you send me some Jamaican beans for counting? :smiley: Thanks again by the way! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

3 Likes

Not really working. I just say Good morning to people and they show up!

2 Likes

You are most assuredly welcome it was my please to spread the love! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

Swakhammer what strandivas were used to make this gem?
Anymore info Thk U

3 Likes

Been up since 4:30 :clock430: getting stoned and playing with the dog and restringing a guitar :guitar: this morning!

3 Likes

Heck Yeah another chance!

2 Likes

Swakhammer

Swackhammer (Steve Hurkle x Mac Stomper) [10 pack]

Mother: Steve Hurkle [Tahoe Og x Harlequin x Querkle]

Father: Mac Stomper [ MAC x GrapeStomper Og]

Family: 75/25 Indica

Sex: Regular

Height: Medium-Large

Flowering Time: 56-67 Days

Aroma: Earth, Fruity (Cherry), Kush, Gas, Citrus,