Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

I have some Molokai Frost from Doug going at the moment and it is showing that frost even during veg.

31 Likes

Agreed.
If i win something and later decide against growing it, i will gift it to someone who i know was also in that same game but didn’t win.
And will verify by going back and checking the wiki names of that particular game.

2 Likes

Is it true that Canadians call hoodies “Bunny Hugs”?

I have never heard that.

2 Likes

Just read it on MSN website. Starting to think that site sucks hard

2 Likes

Hey @DougDawson , thanks for the opportunity, sir. can you add me to that call list? I’m looking at that sour bubble. maybe i get lucky.

:dove:

1 Like

congrats to you slammedsonoma420

1 Like

never heard that either around here
im french and we call it a hoodie in french or cagoule

2 Likes

thats sexy AF

1 Like

I’m definitely warming to this thread!!!..bless you @DougDawson.

Hey if you want to tag someone so they can read your post or thank you or whatever you need to put a @ before the name it will show up on your screen with their avatar. So for you it would be @ amumyuk with no space @amumayuk like that just fyi.

3 Likes

It’s showing up 1 number less than the last when I go to add my name

Hey @DougDawson !! That blue kush pollen showed up! Thanks for the opportunity! I wanna dust a romulan, a pbb, Sour Strawberry, quick skunk and Frankensteins daught with it this year!

4 Likes

Please be respectful of your posting, there have been a couple overwrites, and remember you shouldn’t be adding others to the wiki. @yardgrazer and @MonasticDank were overwritten…you may want to add yourselves back to the list.
:v:

3 Likes

Many Thanks @DougDawson for the chance to win

Thanks for the heads up!

2 Likes

2x27_jpg
After the second #27, the wiki started to correct the error.

1 Like

When adding their name, sometimes people type in the wrong #.
But the Wiki automatically shows the correct # in the Screen View we all see.

2 Likes

Thanks happy, its hard to say no but I think I got enough of them to go through :wink:

1 Like
  1. hermit
1 Like