Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

You’re on fire @LzBoy! Congrats. Thanks for another great giveaway @DougDawson

4 Likes

Congrats @LzBoy
Thanks for the opportunity @DougDawson

2 Likes

hell yea, thanks for another chance! I was wondering where your romulan originated tho?

3 Likes

doug is like robin hood with the alibaba vault full of seeds
he doesnt need to steal but he gives out riches(gems) to the common folks

5 Likes

Are you kidding me?
Omg, I can’t believe my luck this month!
Thanks @DougDawson I feel blessed for these beans and card! Dm coming.
Good luck everyone!

11 Likes

These were from a co-op grow done here by a previous member. The seeds came from Jake of Romulan Genetics. Here is the thread.

21 Likes

Congrats on the win, @LzBoy :+1:
And for the chances, @DougDawson

5 Likes

Congratulations @LzBoy

3 Likes

Congrats @LzBoy and thank you @DougDawson!!

4 Likes

I Might be risking being burned at the stake for even suggesting this but I have to ask, Any chance you might consider throwing up some Autos on one of your seed giveaways one of these times? Either way, thank you for being such an awesome sharing memeber!

2 Likes

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What can I say I love my autos :rofl:

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @LzBoy on the win :trophy: for the BMR with collector card, you are a lucky :four_leaf_clover: dawg! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for a chance at the Romulan again, this seems to be a fan favorite :heart_eyes:! :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to everyone! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::crazy_face::star_struck::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good win! Enjoy.@LzBoy

3 Likes

Thanks again DD!
:hugs: :ear_of_rice: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Nice win brotha! You’re on fire! Congrats. :partying_face:

Thank you @DougDawson
:smiley:

3 Likes

Congrats again @LzBoy and of course a huge round of applause for @DougDawson
who keeps are yards green and our tents greener. Respect good Sir. Thanks again
for the chance for some killer beans.

Good luck everyone. I’m wondering if I could rub LzBoy’s head for some good luck. :smiley:

:partying_face: :heart: :100: :four_leaf_clover: :guitar: :drum: :microphone: :gem: :star: :cherries: :fireworks: :fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Hopefully @Jinglepot comes back at some point. He was a good dude, just seemed like he didn’t like to be told anything by the mods. :grin:

2 Likes

congrats @LzBoy on your win , nice catch! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

thanks @ Doug ! :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

good luck @all !!! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Good morning OG, we have a winner for the Romulan seeds. It’s #5, @Hambone . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

32 Likes