Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congrats on the win, @Haggis :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

4 Likes

We are one. We are many.

5 Likes

Congratulations @Haggis on the Romulan winā€¦thanks @DougDawson for being awesome and good luck to everyone!!!

4 Likes

Conngrats @Haggis and thank you @DougDawson!!

3 Likes

:joy: O Canada! O Canada!

4 Likes

You got the second verse wrong :joy:

4 Likes

Congrats :tada: @Haggis and thnxs again @DougDawson for all these giveaways!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the chance at PPP @DougDawson
Out of the 3 I started this spring, one was male, one still undecided.
And this pretty girl

19 Likes

Thanks again Doug for all the giving back

3 Likes

Thank you very much for making this rarity available @DougDawson

2 Likes

Good one, @Haggis ! Good luck with those and good luck everybody! Thank you for the chances, @DougDawson , and hopefully youā€™re having a nice weekend!

1 Like

LOL, I still sing the version without French in it, lol. They donā€™t get to update my national anthem. :v:

8 Likes

Iā€™m sending the language police after you.

6 Likes

Got to make it pop! :wink::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::beach_umbrella::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Nous sommes ici pour vous batre.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s ok, let em come. It is originally a French song but itā€™s the 1927 version that was taught to most of us English speakers in school. Then they changed it again in 1980 for gender parity. Go figure. I am just not one that feels a national anthem should be changed. Just my opinion though. Folks going to do what they do.

11 Likes

Iā€™m not going to go too far into nationalism.

5 Likes

I feel like Iā€™ve soured things in here a bit. Was most definitely not my intention :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

nah you didnā€™t sour bud thatā€™s just their sense of humor. @haggis

6 Likes

LOL, not my goal at all man. Itā€™s not political to me, itā€™s just the version I leaned in school and so I stick to it.

Not at all bud, donā€™t sweat it. This was not a debate point, just my opinion. I have zero issues with what others do. All good bud. :v:

6 Likes