Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Sweet ppp… don’t see that 1 getting put up often.

Thanks man!!

4 Likes

I went to French school and learned it in French.

4 Likes

Another great that I do not have. :open_mouth:
Thank you Doug. :v:t4:

Congratulations @Haggis
:partying_face:

6 Likes

I also remember when they changed the National Anthem. But I forgot the old words. Been a few years. :rofl:

2 Likes

I also remember when we stopped singing , God Save the Queen. That’s also a few years ago. 1982. :rofl:

5 Likes

@DougDawson
Anyone you know of in here has experience helping dementia patients with herb or edibles

7 Likes

Sorry bud but I don’t. This thread get’s lots of traffic, hopefully there are a few with some experience in this.

3 Likes

I agree with the traffic
Like the Autobahn
@DougDawson
Ok thanks

3 Likes

I always preferred the Sex Pistols version… :wink::+1:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

@Gpaw
My favorite band since I was 12 so
So 40 yrs ago
Sidney sex is boring free love American hippie shit
Those 2 were a train wreck lol

1 Like

:+1: so do I! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Herbs for dementia are hit and miss. Here are some to try. Choline, Phosphatidylserine, Bacopa Monnieri, Huperzine A,DHA Omega 3, Ginkgo Biloba, Magnesium, Ashwagandha, B vitamin complex, L-theanine, and Lion’s Mane Mushrooms. All of these have been used for memory and focus with varying degrees of success, but none of them are a cure. They might help, they might not. No harm in trying tho.

Nicotine is also Neuroprotective, you can get the gum or patches over the counter at wal mart.But in order to get the benefits without the damaging effects you need isolated nicotine not just smoking,

7 Likes

@Ace71975
Thank you for any help my friend is taking care of
His aunt an it’s a task for the strong

5 Likes

I understand, My mom had Dementia.

3 Likes

Thanks for another chance at these @DougDawson.
:partying_face: :grin: :heart: :fireworks: :100:

Good Luck everyone.
:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I’m so sorry. My father did too. It’s so hard when a parent doesn’t recognize you. It can be seriously traumatic. I don’t believe I’ve ever gotten over that moment, and that was nearly thirty years ago. It sucks so hard.

15 Likes

I feel you there @mota , I went through this with my grandmother. The last couple years where just heart wrenching. Of all the things to go on a person the worst is their mind IMO.

9 Likes

Ok folks, we have a winner for the PPP. It’s #55, @Sailorboy . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

29 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu
tenor (3) .

25 Likes

Nice win @Sailorboy !

7 Likes