The bus ride home was horrible
Idk what it was but I was f off
Then puked all in the back with the bus full lol
I’m white with my Bl gang banger friend I was a sight

4 Likes

Congrats on the win, @420noob :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

2 Likes

Congratulations @420noob great win…thanks @DougDawson for continuing to be awesome and…good luck to everyone!!!

3 Likes

I went to Amsterdam many years ago and saw they had dried fly agaric mushrooms for sale. With hindsight this was a very bad idea… But I bought one and went to burger king for breakfast and put the whole thing in a whopper. It fit perfectly, like it was meant to be. It wasn’t. After eating it all I read the packet which said “serves 4, expect a 13 hour out of body experience” I went for a pee and the toilet was at the end of what seemed like a mile long corridor, while I was waiting for whoever was in there to come out someone else came along and joined my queue, he had some sort of skin condition. Eventually someone came out of the toilet so I went in and then I started to trip really hard and became convinced that the man waiting outside the door his face was melting off. So rather than face him, I climbed out of the window.

17 Likes

Thank you for another shot at some goodies!

3 Likes

That sounds like an awesome cross. Whoever wins this Is immediately admirable.

6 Likes

Thanks @dougdawson love this classic strain.

5 Likes

That’s one hell of a whopper!

8 Likes

That Kush cross sounds very nice. Thanks @DougDawson and @DonGnosis !

5 Likes

Thanks again @DougDawson for your graciousness and tireless efforts and thanks as well to @DonGnosis

Good Luck everyone.

:fishing_pole_and_fish::four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_closed: :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

Holly sh @Igor

4 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks a lot friend!
:v: :hugs: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Congats on a great win @420noob way to go!!
Thanks @DougDawson and @DonGnosis for a chance at these :smiley: :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @420noob on the win :1st_place_medal: for the Super Lemon :lemon: Haze! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :ok_hand::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @DougDawson for another chance at the Super Lemon :lemon: Haze, can’t go wrong :expressionless: with the citrus :tangerine::lemon: flavors! :ok_hand::tada::wink::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning OG. We have a winner for the pre 98 bubba Kush x Nebulis kush . It’s #14, @Igor . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

35 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu
tenor (3) .

18 Likes

Let’s go with another pack of pre 98 bubba Kush x Nebulis kush today. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @freed111 :canada:
  2. @slonethedrone :us:
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @splinter7
  5. @Smooth :us:
  6. @Agreenpassion :us:
  7. @Tonyww93 :us_outlying_islands:
  8. @Mattman :us:
  9. @jessethestoner
  10. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  11. @globalhead :india:
  12. @hooddirt
  13. @Abbbian
  14. @Crawfish :canada:
  15. @percyryan66 :us:
  16. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  17. @blowdout2269
  18. @Cannabiscrusader :v:
  19. @seeds2weeds
  20. @Natea
  21. @MrsTJakes :us:
  22. @Cybersmib :us:
  23. @MrHamilton :us:
  24. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  25. @Movement13
  26. @belleswell :us:
  27. @Longtooth :us:
  28. @Nick :uk:
  29. @Ace71975 :us:
  30. @sllimnave :us:
  31. @Gr8racr :us:
  32. @Gho13
  33. @Sintax :us:
  34. @Kasper0909
  35. @420noob
  36. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
  37. @sardinebags :us:
  38. @patsnumone :us:
  39. @Trickster :us:
  40. @Hambone :us:
  41. @ManyManySpliffs
  42. @Illicitmango
  43. @BudWhisperer :us:
  44. @Hawk518 :us:
  45. @Gato :us:
  46. @Kyleromero94
  47. @RadioWaves
  48. @DirtySlowToes :us_outlying_islands:
  49. @OnePassionateGrower
  50. @Topdecker :us:
  51. @ledlight :eu:
  52. @Trae1170 :us:
  53. @Piter :es:
  54. @luxton :canada:
  55. @turtlewerm :us:
  56. @Zolorp :us:
  57. @BeardedMech :us: :wrench:
  58. @organical :us:
  59. @Cannaology :us:
  60. @Bobgrows :us_outlying_islands:
  61. @Pixie65
  62. @Vegabom :us:
  63. @OhNo555 :us::confetti_ball:
  64. @Flower :us:
  65. @keene
  66. @Trimeresurus :us:
  67. @greenmachine77
  68. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  69. @ShiskaberrySavior
  70. @Sbeanonnamellow :us:
  71. @Tao :us:
  72. @Fortman420 :canada:
  73. @PlantTherapy
  74. @TheSeedjinn

Add more numbers as needed

65 Likes

Thank you for the chance to snag these. Good luck everyone!

4 Likes

@DougDawson Thanks!!
:v: :partying_face: :hugs:

1 Like