Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Congrats on the win, @Igor :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

2 Likes

Congratulations @Igor great win brotherā€¦thanks @DougDawson for being awesome andā€¦good luck to everybody

4 Likes

Congratulations @Igor
:partying_face:
Thank you Doug! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

16 Likes

Omg, a little local bar here as a bathroom like that!
So weirdā€¦

4 Likes

Yikes, that corridor gives me killing floor cattle chute vibes.

4 Likes

Congrats @Igor!

1 Like

Thank You @DougDawson for the chance!

2 Likes

@Igor shares an awesome story and karma gives him the win. Congrats!

3 Likes

Never looked at it that way. Itā€™s like the beige mile.

5 Likes

@mota

7 Likes

Hey @DougDawson does your white rhino smell like sweet candy? I am smoking that white rhino but am curious i didnā€™t expect it so sweet. It is so good regardless and I completely messed it up in early flower and lost most of the fan leaves at the worst time. Otherwise she was good and that was my fault and unavoidable outside elements. But yesterday. I cut her early because too small and needed bud so I just chopped and will try to reveg. Anyway itā€™s great weed smoked off the plant better than dispensary which is crazy. Picked early and quick dried it has great taste and nice high but needs more time of course. I popped more seed but am excited for a reveg in this candy pheno.

I will post again when she bushes out

13 Likes

Wait, this can grow again?
Iā€™ve never revegged before, but this looks like an impossible task to me
Iā€™d love to hear otherwise tho

6 Likes

Iā€™m wondering the same, itā€™s just a stick?? Regretting to keeping my mystery plant around if thatā€™s all you need

4 Likes

53o95f-2716072203

19 Likes

This must be the comedy part of the forum :rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Wow, thank you @DougDawson thatā€™s incredible. And thanks for everyoneā€™s kind words, the karma gods must be smiling on me. :sunglasses:

1 Like

May have cut a lil to much off. Donā€™t you need some vegetation on there still, not just a stick. I see maybe one tiny leaf.

3 Likes

Good morning OG. We have a winner for the
pre 98 bubba Kush x Nebulis kush . Itā€™s #60, @Bobgrows . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

39 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88
tenor (3) .

16 Likes