Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Just wanted to let you know @DougDawson that these came in the mail today!!! FAR OUT!!! I’m so happy to finally have something from you now. These are going into the Overgrow binder alongside all the other legendary crosses made from community members here at OG. Thank you so much sir for everything you do for all of us.

9 Likes

Good afternoon OG. We have a winner for the Kush 4 x ssdd. Its #57, @Barefrog . Send me your info to collect your prize bud.

33 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg r @Trimeresurus @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88 @SunGrown @Reaper420 @Simdadon @FishnRice @Ganjapeee @SteveoReno @Budgus @Rastafarhigh @RickNo1 @MerryWanna0303 @Neoangelo147
tenor (3) .

17 Likes

Ok, let’s do another round of Kushb4 x ssdd. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @Hambone :us:
  2. @Ace71975 :us:
  3. @Smooth
  4. @greenmonster714
  5. @JonPott :us:
  6. @IndicaDominanT :canada:
  7. @Tao :us:
  8. @Mattman :us:
  9. @Cybersmib :us:
  10. @Crawfish :canada:
  11. @Flower :us:
  12. @dingys
  13. @emeraldbullfrog :us:
  14. @Star_Dog
  15. @ShiskaberrySavior
  16. @treehousegrowery :us:
  17. @Strikingviking :us:
  18. @SteveoReno :us:
  19. @Skywalkerf1 :eu:
  20. @Hambone :us:
  21. @Ace71975 :us:
  22. @Smooth
  23. @Hawk518 :us:
  24. @JonPott :us:
  25. @IndicaDominanT :canada:
  26. @Tao :us:
  27. @Mattman :us:
  28. @Cybersmib :us:
  29. @Crawfish :canada:
  30. @globalhead :india:
  31. @Gho13
  32. @emeraldbullfrog :us:
  33. @Star_Dog
  34. @hooddirt
  35. @420noob
  36. @sayrum :de:
  37. @havens4hawks
  38. @Piter :es:
  39. @GallacreekD66
  40. @patsnumone :us:
  41. @MrHamilton :us:
  42. @MerryWanna0303
  43. @SteveoReno :us:
  44. @Simdadon
  45. @sd9007 :us:
  46. @Sincitytoker
  47. @Illicitmango
  48. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  49. @thegoodmulk :us:
  50. @Strikingviking :us:
  51. @seeds2weeds
  52. @freed111 :canada:
  53. @bigLblazed
  54. @Rastafarhigh :eu:
  55. @Osogreen261
  56. @Pixie65
  57. @belleswell :us:
  58. @percyryan66 :us:
  59. @ManyManySpliffs
  60. @Icon :us:
  61. @Trae1170 :us:
  62. @ChinookKing
  63. @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh :us:
  64. @Shanesstrains :us:
  65. @Cannaology :us:
  66. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
  67. @Zolorp :us:
  68. @treehousegrowery :us:
  69. @Brainwarp
  70. @ThirdStone :us:
  71. @luxton :canada:
  72. @Nick :uk:
  73. @SunGrown
  74. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  75. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  76. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  77. @Sintax :us:
  78. @ShiskaberrySavior
  79. @sllimnave :us:
  80. @Dran88 :canada:
  81. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  82. @anonymous4289 :us:
  83. @Budgus :brazil:
  84. @Fortman420 :canada:
  85. @Arrowmatic :eu:

Add more numbers as needed

57 Likes

Go, @Barefrog ! Have fun with those!
@DougDawson , you are a machine, Man, and it doesnt go unnoticed how much you bust your ass for this community. Thank you for being you!
Happy Friday and good luck everybody!

13 Likes

I have to get in on this one!! Love me some Kush and SSDD!!! What a steller cross!!! Congratulations @Barefrog. I’m so glad to see that you won! Overgrow the world!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations @Barefrog on the win! :+1:
And thank you again @DougDawson :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

Lets goooo. Thank you so much doug

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhh, My guy @Barefrog :muscle::muscle::muscle:…Good look on the Win​:partying_face:…Salute @DougDawson for the Giveaways​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Hola DD and the Gang

Did not expect that

its really warming inside when you WIN

Thanks Doug

Bare

19 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for the every day.

Congrats out to @Barefrog !

3 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Barefrog :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

4 Likes

Hope your weekend is full of relaxing
@DougDawson

2 Likes

Congratulations @Barefrog great win brother…thank you @DougDawson for being continuously awesome and…good luck to everybody!!!

3 Likes

I’d seen that messed up wiki didn’t wanta have any part of that one .

4 Likes

Congrats brotha! Nice win indeed.
Well deserved too, considering all the amazing stuff that you’ve given Doug to spread around.
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart::slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks again Mr. Dawson. :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

@Barefrog :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

2 Likes

hey somehow I ended up entering twice if you want to remove me from number 21 that would be awesome. Not sure how i got entered twice, but i just saw it.

2 Likes

You ended up on there twice because someone totally destroyed the wiki, AGAIN. Then just carried on like “nothing to see here”. I came online to find 76 edits and 18 people on the wiki. Took me over half an hour to sift through and rebuild the wiki and I am not really happy about it. This is the second day in a row the exact same thing happened. There were 66 people on the wiki, someone did an edit and the list dropped to 14 people and what, the person just didn’t notice 3/4 of the list was gone. A little bit pissed off here to be honest. I can live with making a mistake, we all do that. But when a list of 66 drops to 14 when you edit and you walk away like nothing happened, that’s just not cool. It also cost me a bunch of time I could have spent doing something else. Argh.

24 Likes

I know how hard and frustrating that has to be… thank you for fixing it all… it is work and time… and i appreciate every second you spend on us all @DougDawson

:green_heart:

7 Likes