Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Hey everyone!!! @DougDawson Hey have you ever had over 100 entries on any of your raffle’s ? I did a quick scan did not see any hit 100. Seems like you are very close quite often. Just wondering? I may have to join a few more often to get you over the 100 mark lol !!! Cheers and hats off for all you do Sir !!!

2 Likes

Yup. Wiki is mucho falked up.

3 Likes

Yes, not often but they have topped 100. It’s not often since I pump them out daily, if I left them open longer the lists would be bigger.

5 Likes

Incredible diligence my friend!!! Cheers !!!

1 Like

Ok folks, we have a winner for the Kush 4 x SSDD. It’s #84, @Fortman420 . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

29 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg r @Trimeresurus @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88 @SunGrown @Reaper420 @Simdadon @FishnRice @Ganjapeee @SteveoReno @Budgus @Rastafarhigh @RickNo1 @MerryWanna0303 @Neoangelo147
tenor (3) .

20 Likes

Ok, let’s do one more round of Kush 4 x SSDD and see if we can get through it without someone tossing an hand grenade into the wiki. Please be mindful and if you see a major change after you edit, please tag me so I can fix it before everything turns into the mess it was today and yesterday. Now I won’t point out the member that did it but please EVERYONE, be careful and don’t ignore it when things get messed up. Thanks and good luck everyone.

1. @anonymous4289 :us:
  2. @Ace71975 :us:
  3. @globalhead :india:
  4. @Cannaology :us:
  5. @Strikingviking :us:
  6. @ManyManySpliffs
  7. @Growgrassblowglass :us:
  8. @DirtySock :us:
  9. @MoBilly :us:
  10. @MrHamilton :us:
  11. @ChinookKing
  12. @Sincitytoker
  13. @DirtySlowToes :us_outlying_islands:
  14. @Smooth :us:
  15. @RadioWaves
  16. @Simdadon
  17. @Organical :us:
  18. @Orange.bud :eu::frog:
  19. @Crawfish :canada:
  20. @Illicitmango :us:
  21. @Osogreen261
  22. @Hambone :us:
  23. @LzBoy :canada:
  24. @Mattman :us:
  25. @GallacreekD66
  26. @Rastafarhigh :eu:
  27. @greenmachine77
  28. @Gr8racr :us:
  29. @Villiager :de:
  30. @JonPott :us:
  31. @OGBohab :us:
  32. @Zolorp :us:
  33. @luxton :canada:
  34. @Shanesstrains :us:
  35. @Nick :uk:
  36. @Mad_Barry :australia:
  37. @SteveoReno :us:
  38. @Pixie65
  39. @Agreenpassion :us:
  40. @belleswell :us:
  41. @emeraldbullfrog :us:
  42. @JerBear :us:
  43. @Sintax :us: :grenade: ;p
  44. @Hawk518 :us:
  45. @treehousegrowery :us:
  46. @Itslegalnow :us:
  47. @ShiskaberrySavior
  48. @Sailorboy :us:
  49. @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh
  50. @percyryan66 :us:
  51. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  52. @BeardedMech :us:
  53. @dingys
  54. @Budgus :brazil:
  55. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  56. @Terpsnpurps
  57. @freed111 :canada:
  58. @Trickster :us:
  59. @Weenabis :canada:
  60. @Topdecker :us:
  61. @sd9007 :us:
  62. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  63. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  64. @Dran88 :canada:
  65. @Gho13
  66. @Flower :us:
  67. @OhNo555 :us::see_no_evil:
  68. @420noob
  69. @Trae1170 :us:
  70. @Arrowmatic :eu:
  71. @sllimnave :us:
  72. @OnePassionateGrower
  73. @patsnumone :us:
  74. @masterpiece1020 :us:
  75. @MerryWanna0303
  76. @havens4hawks :us:
    Add more numbers
    as needed.
62 Likes

@DougDawson

hey man. thanks for yet another one of your giveaways. can you tell us anything about this cross? is that kush 4 x ssdd a bodhi-made strain?

8 Likes

I can do you one better, here is the thread for them. :v:

19 Likes

I did see that one number was out of line and thought about tagging you but thought someone will fix it…
Next time I shall promtly tag you.
Thanks for the time and effort you put in your daily giveaways.
:v:&:green_heart:

2 Likes

One number off is no big deal but when someone edits a list of over 60 people and click save only to have the list drop to 14 people, that’s a pretty big issue. Also not something anyone would just miss. I am guessing they panicked and just walked away. That’s were I get mad as it just makes things worse. If a person makes a mistake and screws up the wiki, they need to just raise their hand and say “I F’ed it up.” We all mess something up from time to time and I will never hold a mistake against a person. But intentionally walking away from a mess you made, that just bugs me. We are all grown ups, we need to own our mistakes.

24 Likes

It’s been a few days since I entered one of your giveaways @DougDawson . I didn’t want you to forget me. lol
Besides the fact that Kush 4 x SSDD is up for grabs!!
:slight_smile:

12 Likes

I could never forget you @MoBilly :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’d like to join this @DougDawson

3 Likes

Click the edit button in the bottom right corner of the giveaway post and add your name the same way the others are and you will be entered. :v:

7 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for sharing too all fire seeds :green_heart:.
Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:
See you

4 Likes

Thanks Doug. Sorry you had to go through all that.
Kinda glad I missed the past couple of days.
New xbox, oled, gig speed finally got me druling.
Good luck everyone.
Please be respectful of the wiki.
If you think you made a mistake. Let someone know. The sooner the better.
Always disgard if that option appears. :green_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for giving us a shot at winning this yet again. You are a super hero and a pillar of the community for sure.

3 Likes

Oh ya
Fingers crossed on these Beans :beans:

2 Likes

Your time and efforts are very appreciate Doug. Thank you

3 Likes