Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Not really. Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday in October. In the United States, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the fourth Thursday of November. Americans model their holiday on a 1621 harvest feast shared between the Wampanoag people and the English colonists known as Pilgrims. Canadians trace their earliest thanksgiving celebration to 1578, when an expedition led by Martin Frobisher gave thanks for its safe passage.

16 Likes

Thanks for that info thatā€™s cool didnā€™t know
@DougDawson

4 Likes

You forgot turkey tacos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Turkey and egg whites for breakfast is also amazing :+1::+1:

5 Likes

An turkey sausage for breakfast

3 Likes

@Sincitytoker
Turkey meat balls
Ground turkey in my salad
It never ends till you say Turkey ice cream then I die

5 Likes

How about a turkey breast bar dipped in some fat-free chocolate syrup lol

1 Like

I could not do that, I hate turkey with a passion, now Beef, I could do that with Beef lol.

My calorie intake however right now is likely close to on par with a bodybuilder/power lifter, tho i never work out. I eat about 6000-10,000 calories a day just to slow my weight loss. The last time i was the weight i am now, I was in 7th grade.

I eat sock eye , grass feed beef , turkey and 5 eggs for breakfast which 3 only have whites
I eat 4bto 5 weighed meals everyday :laughing::joy::laughing:
Discipline like never before

3 Likes

I eat WAY more than anyone who does not work out should have to. about 6 times a day give or take and total calories in about 6000 to 10,000 per day, and im still losing like a lb or 2 a week.

1 Like

And sometimes I can get kolbe beef for 1/2 off

6 Likes

That looks like a nice light snack. I would need about 3 times that amount.

2 Likes

BUT I am also about to have a CT from my neck to my pelvis trying to figure out what is going on and why I am dropping weight regardless of how much I eat. The doc mentioned cancer and looking for tumors because my thyroid numbers are on the low end of normal. So that is the first of next month, then i see the cardiologist on the 3rd of next month to get the ok to get Strattara for my ADHD. Since i have had 5 heart attacks I have to be cleared for it first.

8 Likes

I keep you in my prayers
@Ace71975

7 Likes

Im hopin this is my ticket to GOOD drugs like Dilauid lol I also have fibro and im in pain 24/7 so good drugs sounds really good right about now lol

4 Likes

Woah, very cool. Thanks, this sounds killer.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: or turkey cereal or turkey peanut butter and jelly :rofl: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Thank you again Mr.Dawson, congratulation to the winner.
Turkey Dinner-GMO/Vanilla Berry pie x Thin mints/banana pudding
sounds like a
Screenshot_20240929_225552_Opera
:yum:

5 Likes

Woohoo! Go @Pleiochasium :partying_face: :tada: thatā€™s a fantastic prize right there!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Pleiochasium great win brotherā€¦thanks @DougDawson for always being awesome andā€¦good luck to everyone!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Pleiochasium on the drawing an thank u again for all ur drawings @DougDawson ur the man

4 Likes