Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

Damn
That’s horrible
I wish you nothing but the best luck
And great vibes your way

4 Likes

@Osogreen261

I’ve been doing the carnivore lifestyle. If its animal I eat it. Been doing it since November and not looking back. Feel to good living this life

5 Likes

Ya heard this is the way to go the CARNIVORE DIET

2 Likes

Overall I feel like im in my 20’s again for energy and ability to get quality sleeps again. Down 70lbs and enjoy not being a slave to food. I eat when i need to as im truely hungry when i feel it and not caused by a spike in my insulin caused by sugar. It costs me less then I was spending on food before so for me after doing this is a no brainer.

I know its not for everyone but for me I’m happy I decided to take charge of my life instead of causing myself further long-term issues

9 Likes

Its so simple its tough to fuck it up. Meat, salt (high quality), butter. Enjoy. I do salt and pepper my steak though.

4 Likes

@Fortman420
I’m 53 in March
I did 2 sets of 8 of this my max is 8 plates for 6
I ask myself after work everyday or even if I’m only growing not working
Wtf am I made of whonthd fuc sm I really how deep can I dig MF
That’s my daily motivation speech for almost 14byrs :laughing:

8 Likes

Damn bro ur pretty jacked like for real

2 Likes

@Osogreen261
Self talk if fashioned to be the way we need to hear it. The older we get the less fluff we need in our lives brother.

No point pussy footing around the matters that mean the most. That weight isn’t no small feat man, looks like your killing it!

2 Likes

Yes I do talk harsh to get my head right lol
My childrens mom does not think I should take the approach on my pep talk
My max right now on leg press is 1425
I never use a belt or wraps
Living my life
100 % no supplements not even vitamins but I don’t have condiments an use all naturals for flavor
Live long an strong

2 Likes

Ok folks, I have been so behind lately since my last holidays as I rolled right into an auction however I got all caught up today. If you won something in the last 3 weeks, it’s in the mail tomorrow. Sorry for the delay but there are only so many hours in the day. Time to get on the fall box stuff as I have to mail that out by Tuesday. Have a great Sunday everyone.

31 Likes

Like a machine that’s not behind
Family
Job
Spread mass amounts of generosity
Oh ya
@DougDawson

10 Likes

@DougDawson
Thought u might like this
The caption said
Lebanese man checking his hash plants

15 Likes

Hey there OGers. There are only a couple days left to donate to the auction to help out @Pawsfodocaws , please PM me if you are interested in helping out. :v:

3 Likes

My sister is literally talking about this instead of having our Thanksgiving in November. I am down for Thanksgiving food everyday to be honest :yum:

1 Like

Could you link me to the auction for @Pawsfodocaws. I could not find it.
Thanks @DougDawson

2 Likes

Me also please @DougDawson

DD you are the king of kindness

2 Likes

You put in a ton of work on here. That must be hard. We all appreciate it. Take care

4 Likes

Thanks man, I didn’t know that :metal:

2 Likes

I’m curious :thinking:…with all that gym time …when do you smoke&chill…??

2 Likes