Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

I found the best way to win a wiki is to give gracious thanks to the awesome @DougDawson in this case, or anyone who posts a wiki for the community to enter.

Then congrats to the winner of course.

And then wish good luck to every one who entered the most recent wiki.

I also never used to win, but found that being thankful first and congratulating
the winner was the answer. My luck changed after that. My record is winning 3 in one week.

Winning a wiki is one way, but sometimes it’s as simple as saying Dibs first in a thread. My last two wins were done with being the first to say dibs to someone
who did not want to post a wiki, but still wants to share the OG giving spirit with a simple giveaway to the first to say Dibs when that is what the poster wants to
get your addy and send some beans.

Saying Dibs is not quite enough characters in a post. So I add a few words on top of the word Dibs. I hope this helps those that feel they never win anything. Believe me, I know how you feel, but winning is as easy as not trying to win.

Another way is signing up for a giveaway in someones grow journal. There are many places here on the forum other than Seed Giveaways. I had fun finding them and was rewarded with more wins.

Entering a giveaway by adding your name to a wiki where the OP may want each entrant to be the closest to guessing the number of beans in a picture of a bud,
or just hitting the like button will get you a place in a giveaway, or the one that comes up with a great name for someones latest creation/cross.

Check the Community thread, the Trading Post thread, the Smokers Lounge, and grow journals, or even enter an auction where the winning bids many times will get some beans at bargain prices.

I also try to check within the sponsors threads where bargain pricing can be had.
I’ve had great deals with @JohnnyPotseed, @Wizdom, and others. My most recent transaction with a sponsored seller here is from @TestOfOath. All highly recommended.

It sounds silly, but it works. It really does.

All of that being said, Thanks to the awesome @DougDawson on both his tireless giveaways and his recent promotion to Team OG. Well deserved Doug. Congrats

Congrats to @Mr.T of course for his recent win.

And good luck to everyone on the next one, especially to those that feel they never win.

19 Likes

Good morning OG. We have a winner for the Turtle Rider seeds. Its #39, @Topdecker . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

27 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @Kasper0909 @NoCal @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @OGBohab @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @Sdoyle @Icon @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @mainerJ @Til_Valhalla @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg r @Trimeresurus @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu @Dran88 @SunGrown @Reaper420 @Simdadon @FishnRice @Ganjapeee @SteveoReno @Budgus @Rastafarhigh @RickNo1 @MerryWanna0303 @Neoangelo147 @PotCom @C_in_CT @Dboybudz @OPJ @Arrowmatic @LooseMoose @T0P @Cummings420 @smogmonster @Il_medical
tenor (3) .

26 Likes

Up for grabs today is a pack of Kush 4 x Sunshine Daydream. Sign up below for your chance l. Good luck everyone.

1. @belleswell :us:
  2. @Trickster :us:
  3. @Trial-N-Error :us:
  4. @Crawfish :canada:
  5. @MyrtleGrounds :us:
  6. @Hambone :us:
  7. @JonPott :us:
  8. @Brainwarp
  9. @freed111 :canada:
  10. @LooseMoose
  11. @globalhead :india:
  12. @Gho13
  13. @Mr.T
  14. @Hawk518 :us:
  15. @Gadarien :us_outlying_islands:
  16. @Cybersmib :us:
  17. @JerBear :us:
  18. @Itslegalnow :us:
  19. @smogmonster
  20. @Sintax :us:
  21. @Zolorp :us:
  22. @Cloud9 :us:
  23. @Diabolik
  24. @Gr8racr :us:
  25. @anonymous4289 :us:
  26. @MrHamilton :us:
  27. @DirtySock :us:
  28. @percyryan66 :us:
  29. @Ace71975 :us:
  30. @Ganjapeee :brazil:
  31. @Osogreen261
  32. @treehousegrowery :us:
  33. @Sincitytoker
  34. @PotCom
  35. @ledlight :eu:
  36. @FishnRice :us:
  37. @Piter :es:
  38. @C_in_CT :us:
  39. @Hashpants
  40. @Simdadon
  41. @SunGrown
  42. @sd9007 :us:
  43. @Cummings420
  44. @RadioWaves
  45. @greenmonster714
  46. @luxton :canada:
  47. @patsnumone :us:
  48. @dingys :brazil:
  49. @Pixie65
  50. @Skywalkerf1 :eu:
  51. @Rastafarhigh :eu:
  52. @This1guy :us:
  53. @Dran88 :canada:
  54. @matos420 :canada:
  55. @amendment3 :us:
  56. @TheC525 :us:
  57. @Vegabom :us:
  58. @Nick :uk:
  59. @Trae1170 :us:
  60. @bigLblazed :de:
  61. @Planta42
  62. @Dboybudz :us:
  63. @Igor
  64. @HealingHerb :australia:
  65. @keene
  66. @blowdout2269
  67. @OhNo555 :us::pirate_flag:
  68. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  69. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  70. @Cannaology :us:
  71. @jessethestoner
  72. @Budgus :brazil:
  73. @Gato
  74. @Growgrassblowglass
  75. @T0P :eu:
    Add more numbers as needed
64 Likes

Congrats on the win, @Topdecker :+1:
And thanks for all the chances, @DougDawson

13 Likes

Congratulations @Topdecker !!! Good lucl to everyone on this round and have a great humpday :call_me_hand:.

Thanks DD for being an inspiration!!!

12 Likes

Thanks for another chance Mr D. :clap:

Congrats to @Topdecker

Good Luck Everyone. :four_leaf_clover:

I’m not just saying that to give myself some good luck. I really mean it.

12 Likes

Gracious thank you, awesome @DougDawson !

Congratulations, @Topdecker , of course!

Good luck to everybody who signs up for this latest wiki!

We will see if the theory holds, @belleswell ! Haha

10 Likes

Big congrats to @Topdecker !! Ty @DougDawson for perpetuating more awesomeness.

11 Likes

@DougDawson , thanks for the add. Keep up the good work.

11 Likes

Congratulations @Topdecker great win…thank you @DougDawson for being awesome and…good luck to everybody!!!

13 Likes

Congratulations @Topdecker :+1::+1::fire::fire:

10 Likes

I cant believe i missed the signup for Turtle rider…2 days in a row.never heard of it , but it calling me now. Congrats to the winners and good luck to the rest of us.

16 Likes

Good luck everyone - thanks @DougDawson for all of the chances you give this community to win some great lineage beans.
Congrats @Topdecker - happy growing :smiley: :smiley:

5 Likes

This one is a good one! :slight_smile: Thanks @DougDawson

4 Likes

Post corrected.

2 Likes

Hey I fixed it for you on the wiki. You want to delete your post

1 Like

@turtlewerm OMG !!! Your names all over those lol !!! I’m hoping you find a pack just too much coincidence lol… Cheers !!!

3 Likes

What the heck is this all about? Hey @Planta42 , why did you copy my wiki to a new post? This is going to confuse people, myself included? Can you explain @Gadarien ? He didn’t post anything, just copied a list? What did you fix?

3 Likes

i dont think he knows how to do this :wink: Let me explain

@Planta42 tem que editar o wiki ali no post do Doug…

Click no Edit e dai adiciona o numero e seu nome :slight_smile: da um edit no teu post com os numeros, senao vai confundi a gurizada :smiley:
Valeu

5 Likes