Doug Dawson's giveaway thread part 3

It’s fine, I am just confused as he didn’t post anything. Just copied a list and then @Gadarien said he fixed it?

2 Likes

i think gadarien meant, he fixed the wiki with his name :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yeah but his name is on the list he copied, hence my confusion.

2 Likes

He copied the wiki and edited his name onto the copy. I threw him in the 61 spot on your wiki and asked him to delete the copy.

8 Likes

I’m sorry I was just trying to help since I noticed it quickly.

6 Likes

I see, just very weird. He didn’t post anything but the list. I am happy you helped bud and if the dude doesn’t understand I am happy to help him through it. There is no issue here really, just my confusion. I get English is not his language. Nothing to be sorry about @Gadarien , I was just confused by the lack of words and seeing a second copy of the wiki. Thanks for explaining. The word “why” always sticks in my head, lol.

16 Likes

Lol I get it. Glad to fill in the why this time.

4 Likes

Sorry guys i messed up. Still learning how this thing works!

@bigLblazed thanks for the help!!

11 Likes

I appreciate the info, would have bugged me all night, lol. Thanks. I should mention, don’t ever add a name for someone to a co-op signup. It’s against the rules and would get you booted from the signup. Not worried about it in this case but just so you know.

No te preocupes @Planta42. Eche un vistazo a este hilo para obtener instrucciones sobre cómo utilizar los carteles. Si tienes alguna pregunta, no dudes en preguntar y te guiaré. ¿Puedo eliminar tu lista para que no confunda a los demás?

7 Likes

Yes, please! I would appreciate if you do that.

2 Likes

Thank you really DD for doing this every day! This place is something, congrats guys!!!

5 Likes

No hay problema, lo he eliminado. Si tienes alguna pregunta hermano, solo pregunta y con gusto te ayudaré.

3 Likes

Ok folks, I want to give a huge shoutout to @Gr8racr who made me this amazing gift. Thanks so much bud, it’s really cool and I love it. Showed up today safe and sound. :v:

34 Likes

Very cool! :+1: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

9 Likes

You deserve it bud for all you do for this community. Awesome cup!

That a pretty cool mug.