Doug Dawson's giveaway thread (Part 1)

My pleasure bud. I sent the packaging as there is no longer a spacebound genetics. @DannyTerpintine has shut it down and moved to a new name so its kind of a cool collector item. I do love his old logo.

12 Likes

Nice win @kgrim, congrats!
Thanks Doug. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes thanks for the packaging, I believe he goes by York genetics now?
I like the spacebound artwork.

6 Likes

What’s his new name? I haven’t seen him as active as he used to be.

3 Likes

Swakhammer

26 Likes

I believe its York Genetics now. He is still fairly active, check out his threads. He had shut down for a time but is back in the swing of things.

12 Likes

Hey @DougDawson, thank you for sharing all these seeds with people, it’s frankly epic and I really appreciate what you’re doing. I hope to be able to do the same someday.

Had a question about the Sour Grape (from curiosity): is this a Sour Diesel X GDP cross? Wanted to get an idea of the genetic background…

Anyway, thanks again for all you’re contributing!

3 Likes

Thanks @setgoals. The Sour Grape is all BOG genetics. I did a reproduction of BOG Sour Bubble and used some of the pollen on some BOG Grape Punch to make these Sour Grape F1s.

26 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::confetti_ball::tada: @Kgrim on the win for the Blue Kush, way to go. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson at your giveaway today. :+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: all signed up! :partying_face::tada::clap::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

haha thanks brother. The old artwork was actually done by an artist in the family, I’ll pass on the kind remarks. :slight_smile: :green_heart:

@Greenfingers oouuu those are looking NICE! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hey brother, I think you meant @Greenfingers :wink:

1 Like

haha whoopsie. Just smoked a 3pape :stuck_out_tongue: .

17 Likes

Cheech?
… is that you?..
:rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

What did you roll that with lol

1 Like

lmao I’m old school hand rolled :pray: … no tips, filled end to end. :smiley:

…I NEED that cone shape :innocent: .

4 Likes

My lungs can’t handle those monster cones any more I get 10 minutes in and cough up a lung.
Made a 1 ounce canagar and scared to smoke it. Lol

6 Likes

I feel you, I’m like 90% volcano vaporizer too. For me it has to be really well cured and smoked slowly.

3 Likes

Blockhead x mikado is a great non lung killing strain so smooth . Could smoke it all day.

5 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior
I just so happened to have a bag of that hanging around, it is some great smoke from @Oldtimerunderground
Last years outdoor.

@DannyTerpintine has some killer stuff as well !
I love the Euttierria and the SwackHammer.
Still have more varietys to try as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

thanks, glad you enjoyed those! :pray: :green_heart: :green_heart:

1 Like