Free Grow Classes - Learn To Grow - For Beginners

(I’ve asked for moderator permission to post. There is nothing for sale here.)

Hello OG! :slight_smile: :v:

For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Danny! :slight_smile: Over the past decade I’ve had to opportunity to grow and learn from a bunch of very high level growers, from small tent grows to large warehouse grows, and now I want to pass on the torch. I’m far from an expert, and far from knowing everything, but I can grow halfway decent bud and I’d like to show you guys how to get your gardens looking like your dream gardens! :green_heart:

So what is this post all about?

Well…

I spent the last couple years putting together a grow course… and now I want to share it with anyone who can benefit.

… The kicker?

There is no kicker. It’s FREE! :slight_smile:

All I want is enthusiastic ready to learn I love the plant people to come join me!

What this entails; I will be providing short (5-10minute) instructional videos, readings, and we will get together for weekly group chats to discuss our learnings and have any questions answered.

I may post tid-bits in this thread for open access. However, if you would like to attend the weekly group calls you will need to hop on Discord. (It’s a free game streaming app, that makes it easier to connect a group of people on a call - kind of like Google Zoom.) This way we can all get together like a virtual class room.

This is more than just wet your paper towel and wait 48 hours. There is a heavy emphasis on the actual growing and biology aspect of growing… we look at nutrients and how they affect plant growth, pests and their life cycles and how they reproduce, how to setup a basic grow room in the most simple way possible, drying and curing, etc.

If you’re interested feel free to comment and follow this post. (I haven’t worked out the details but I will figure something out and post learning info in here as well.)

If you are interested and want to join in on the weekly calls send me a DM so I can add you to discord. :slight_smile: (Discord seems to be the easiest most mainstream way to organize everything in a group setting.)

20 Likes

Hi @DannyTerpintine,

This all sounds awesome! I’ve been growing for about 3 years on and off and I’m constantly looking for ways to improve my grow! I will never learn it all but I keep trying!

I would love to be involved but with my lifestyle (small kids, work, etc etc) I’m not sure I could commit to weekly calls. Would you mind if I was a more casual member of this group and followed along via OG chats, your videos and readings or would you prefer people commit to classes online?

Either way, I think this is an awesome thing you are doing and I know growers will benefit from it!

Keep up the good work :love_you_gesture: :star_struck:
Loggerhands

5 Likes

Good on ya Danny! :+1:
Spread the knowledge to the masses… :partying_face: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Always looking to up my game! I am all in for this one and the knowledge! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@DannyTerpintine send me an invite on there
Same screen name on discord
I am interested

3 Likes

@Loggershands you are welcome to join. Pop in when you can. I’m trying to figure out if Discord will let me to record my side and post them up for those who miss it.

@Gpaw Thanks :pray: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Well this seems cool!

4 Likes

Atta boy brother spread the wealth ! Much respect

3 Likes

Awesome idea I can only learn💚

2 Likes

I subscribe to class.I am really Happy to listen
Thank a lot,share Is care :heart:

3 Likes

All signed up and ready to go! Just a heads up!
@blowdout2269 @carty @FirstCavApache64 @FeloniousMonk @mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @Adventuretime86

4 Likes

I really really appreciate you for offering this. I cant even imagine the amount of time and energy it takes to bring up and gather the knowledge necessary into classes that will have live interactions between teacher and students not just a video someone watches and cannot get questions answered that come with learning new information and trying to understand and than implement the newly gained knowledge for experience. And for free.
I am interested in joining your classes. Thank you for doing this.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the love, and glad to see you guys are as excited as I am! :slight_smile: :green_heart:

@Baydestrian707 Welcome to OG! :wave: :v:

2 Likes

This is awsome my friend! :grinning:
I wish that I could commit to doing this with you.
But, @Loggershands pretty much hit the nail on the head with my proposed response.
Thank you for doing this. I’m sure so many members of our beautiful community will benefit.
Good call with the tag @420noob. :+1:

4 Likes