Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2023 **Closed**

#17. 65$ @Big_Yeloe

1 Like

$75
@Mrgreenthumb

1 Like

#17 80$ @Big_Yeloe

2 Likes

Sorry @Big_Yeloe but the wife seen the Durban and said get it…

7 Likes

U should have said so I would have stopped
(In my evil voice)
Now I will double it lol :joy: just play brotha
I will back down for the wife to get what she wants
Much love and respect it’s all going to the server maybe I will just up my monthly donation
@Mrgreenthumb

9 Likes

That’s very cool :sunglasses: well done fellows positive vibes!

2 Likes

Bids have been updated to this point. Thanks all. There will be one more plot twist coming in 30 minutes so stay tuned.

7 Likes

You are always keeping the fun and definitely got me curious!

2 Likes

Ok OG, so here is what we are going to do. Any lot that has a $20 raise will get to choose 1 of the following 2 items to be added to the lot.

1. A pack of Sour Grape F1’s (10 seeds) made by me with a limited edition collector card.

2. Pack of BOB Blue Kush pollen with a Blue Kush collector card. This is fresh pollen just collected and would be great to make your own crosses with.

The cards were designed by our very own @CADMAN . So there you have it. Let’s see what the last 24 hours of the auction brings. Good luck everyone.

14 Likes

So any lot that goes up $20 from now?

4 Likes

Yes, that’s correct. Now of course you will have to be the one that wins the lot to take advantage but yes, any lot that goes up by $20 will allow the winner to pick one of the two addons.

5 Likes

Ok and just checking all the rules before I make moves lol, multiple $20 raises, multiple bonuses?

3 Likes

Thanks for asking the questions I was wondering too!

3 Likes

This just keeps getting better don’t wanna get ahead of myself lol

2 Likes

No, just one bonus per lot. Otherwise this would spiral out of control in a hurry, lol.

4 Likes

Im sorry I meant like multiple lots, essentially if I raise and buy 3 lots I can get 3 pollen?

1 Like

Yes, that is perfectly fine. Each lot that goes up by $20 will be eligible. If you win all 20 lots and each one has gone up by $20 then you could get 20 bonus packs of seeds or 20 packs of pollen or any combination of the 2 you choose.

8 Likes

#2 $70
#10 $60

Outbids @Naptown916 :yum:

6 Likes

#8 bumped $20 to $60 @Big_Yeloe

You just had to add the pollen didn’t you, you’re bad in a good way.

6 Likes

LOT 9 $65 @DrGonzo13 and it begins very awesome and will be interested to see how things finish up!

2 Likes