Doug Dawson's Server Fund Auction 2023 **Closed**

#2 70$ @Naptown916

3 Likes

You are a wee late on that @Mrgreenthumb

3 Likes

yea I was not paying attention,.missed your update

2 Likes

Bids recorded, lotā€™s 2, 8, 9 and 10 all now have a 3rd item option added to them. The winning bidder of these lots will get to choose their bonus.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve got a Purest Indica and Sour Bubble Iā€™d love to dust with that Blue Kush pollen and I have two NL2 going and if ones female it would be getting a branch done as well. You really are a evil genius doing great work.

6 Likes

Well I figure if folks are going to be cool enough to come out and support OG they should walk away with something more then just the personal satisfaction. I think the auction lots have shaped up well and each one offers something a grower should enjoy.

6 Likes

#11 $65 for the Sour Grapes!!!

3 Likes

Lot 11 bid recorded and is now on the list of lots to get the 3rd bonus choice. Thanks for your bids.

4 Likes

Definitely a success! These lots are loaded and itā€™s been one hell of a ride this week following along

3 Likes

Is the pollen offer good until the end of the auction @DougDawson? Thanks.

3 Likes

Yes, this offer is open till the end of the auction.

4 Likes

Yuppers itā€™s just a great thing to be doing to boost up bids and try to get some to understand that itā€™s not always about the seeds as youā€™ve said but itā€™s much appreciated for adding in some of your work and Iā€™m gonna say that I have the feeling that those snipers will be showing up!?:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

@Longtooth im going to $60 for #3

6 Likes

Bid updated @Big_Yeloe , thanks.

2 Likes

@DougDawson , i hope you donā€™t mind if i add to the treasure chest.

I would like to send a 10-pack of (REG. seeds) Greenpointā€™s out-of-stock The Deputy (Bruce Banner #3 x Stardawg).
To the winner with the highest overall bid (for an individual Lot).
If there is a tie, i will divide the 10-pack as evenly as possible. .

INFO:

Tagging these current highest bidders:
@DrGonzo13 @Naptown916 @Big_Yeloe @Moundstomper2 @Ottafish @Mrgreenthumb @50State @FirstCavApache64 @Kgrim @Yetigrows @CanuckistanPete @Heliosphear @Piter @Longtooth

17 Likes

That was an interesting way to ask, lol. Oh wait, you didnā€™t ask. ROFLMAO

7 Likes

Wow it just keeps getting better and better up in here, thanks to @DougDawson and @Budderton and @BudWhisperer

5 Likes

Out of likes.

No i didnā€™t think to ask. To give you credit though, it is @DougDawson ā€™s daily generosity in the Free Seeds thread that inspired me.

Iā€™ve got more seeds than $ so i wanted to support the OG Auction in my own small way. Iā€™d be happy to send the seeds to You Doug, to distribute, if youā€™d prefer.

9 Likes

No bud, there is no time for that. I have had to turn down donations from 3 growers as I donā€™t put things in my auctions I donā€™t physically have. Itā€™s a rule I have. Itā€™s not the same as the free seed giveaways as this is a paid event.

I do appreciate your generosity and wanting to throw in to support OG man, I would ask that you contact me next time before tossing something into a running event. This ends tomorrow so there is no way for you to get them to me before I start shipping so you will have to send them to the winner yourself.

I will leave your offer up as I donā€™t want to disappoint those you already announced this too bud please next time just reach out first. I hope that makes sense and you understand my reasoning.

7 Likes

Out of likes.

I totally understand now, i would never want to complicate things for you.

And in the future iā€™ll contact you first (well in advance) to get your opinion on if any additional seeds would be accepted.

And yes iā€™m happy to mail them (w Tracking) Monday from the US to the winner myself.
Cheers and thanks for all you do for OG!

12 Likes