Durban Poison (closed)

Thankyou @G-paS ! And the donor! You guys rock, peace :v:

2 Likes

Awesome that we found out who made these. Thanks @Guitarzan!

read the thread - was wondering

what is the lineage of these ?

how long flowering ?

thx

thank you very much for helping me here, mospri !
and my apologies for humping that up, mates :innocent:

2 Likes

Nois bro!

Closed already, and for lucky no one TL3 claim your number.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think @Guitarzan did a run with Dutch Passion stock:

10 Likes

Yes, thank you. It was already tracked and edited in the OP.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Many thanks to @Guitarzan !!!

4 Likes

A quick question for you @G-paS,
My trust level changed, so I have gone around and moved myself into the TL3 category in the other seed runs I have signed up to. What about a situation like this, where it is full? Do I just keep my place in the tl2 list?

1 Like

Yes, you would have to stay where you are since the sign up is both closed and full.

2 Likes

Sounds good, thanks!

1 Like

Thank you @Guitarzan!

If it is full just stay were your at. I moved up others to make spots for level TL2

Your all good. :100:

2 Likes

Hi @G-paS. I was moved from the TL3 list to the TL2 list, even though I am Regular Emeritus. Am I understanding you correctly that the only way the Emeritus badge is honored is if you change your title to that badge? Seems like there must be a better way. I certainly won’t be stepping down as CEO anytime soon.

4 Likes

I agree some clarification on the regular emeritus designation would be fantastic.

It was my understanding that if you have regular emeritus you sign up under TL3 and that is the sole purpose of the designation.

If you are still supposed to sign up TL2, and don’t have access to the lounge then there is no functional difference between Member and Regular Emeritus, correct?

2 Likes

It would really help if people that have regular emeritus would put that in there title. Many people do. That way when you go down the list to verify, It will show that, otherwise only member shows up.
That is how I know.

4 Likes

Mine too. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

6 Likes

I only just found this thread and it looks like I’m too late to sign up.

No worries hopefully I’ll be able to trade for a few seeds …?!!

Nice one @Guitarzan - good luck with this one :point_up:.

Happy growing peeps’ …
Gaz

4 Likes

If they intrest you @Gaz29 you can take my spot :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Doug… you are the living embodiment of what this site is all about… truly a shining example of the OG spirit! :+1:

6 Likes