Pigeonman & Cadman Present: Poison Daddy F2 Halloween Give-Away! (**US & Canada**)

Hello wonderful folks of Overgrow i’m proud to offer y’all a chance at grabbing some rather fine genetics for your medical gardens!

:fist_right: “Poison Daddy F2” (Jew’s Gold 1974 x Grandaddy Purple) x Durban Poison :fist_left:

ClubQuad_PigeonMan

For a little insight into the background of all this; in December of 2021 @CADMAN sent me a PM asking if I was interested in running a few strains he had in his vault which was the start of a collaborative projector with another grower.

The idea was to pick one and then grow them out and chuck a branch or two in order to make F2’s and then also see what expresses from the F1’s.

Of his offerings I chose: Poison Daddy F1 based on the following of @CADMAN 's notes.

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

Poison Daddy F1; a personal cross with Friend from Georgia

I sent her my Kosher Daddy F1 strain I made;
Mom: Jew Gold 1974 (Aka: modern day’s Kosher Kush)
Dad: Granddaddy Purple

She grew my Kosher Daddy F1 & loved it, then crossed it with a very nice Durban Poison and named it Poison Daddy!

:arrow_up: :arrow_up: :arrow_up:

Me after reading the above with the pictures he sent of the plants:

One of my many blessings and faults is always…

…so rather than pollenate a branch or two…

…I POLLENATED A WHOLE PLANT. :grin: :+1:

This meant that I have been blessed with a plethora of sassy seeds all looking for new homes in hopes of finding some soil to start their new lives!!!

After the sorting:

Here is a sample of what you get to look forward to.

Plant #1:

Plant #3:

Plant #4:

Delicious eh? :star_struck:

To close this off HERE ARE THE DETAILS FOR MONDAY, OCT 31ST which is the FIRST GIVE-AWAY with more to come down the road. :+1:

Member level: Any

Countries: :us: & :canada: (Apologies to everyone else, finances dictate this.)

How?!: I will post in this thread some-form of sign-up; ideally a wiki if I can figure that out lol. I have around 28 flips made-up so this will be in 3 rounds of sign-up’s throughout the day. One in the AM (10x) , one in the AFTERNOON (8x) and one in the EVENING (10x).

The “trick” part of this “treat” is that I’m not posting times just the above approximations :rofl:

Those signed-up will get a PM for address by the end of the following weekend (trying to be realistic here) and then those folks will get a greeting card + flip that looks as follows (but in focus unless your eyes are as shit as my phone lol):

If you’re interested in seeing how the grow went it’s all documented on my main indoor thread here: 👨🏽‍🌾 Farmer Pigeonman (OR): How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Indoor Growing. (The easiest way to find them is to search “Poison Daddy” in the thread as I tend to label everything so I can find it later.)

Alright! Cheers folks and have a fantastic Sunday!

:metal: :grin: :+1:

87 Likes

(Raises hand)

:eyes: :eye:

:robot:

11 Likes

very nice of you, ill probably miss it as ill be working all day tomorrow but if you have extras i would love to grow that, sounds like a nice mix

2 Likes

Nice offering! If I wasn’t neck deep in my own strains testing I would jump on that. Sticky looking plant. Well done

2 Likes

There will be more give a ways in the coming months! Next time it’ll be a weekend for sure :+1:

6 Likes

Nice of you, there’s gonna be some tasty plants from those :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll be checking back like a madman. Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Happy halloween! Looks like candy

1 Like

Wow. Sounds and looks amazing. Eagerly watching from the edge of my seat.
Big ups!!

2 Likes

Trick or treat!! :grin:
Those sound amazing!
Yes please!! :green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Sounds like an awesome strain. Thanks for doing this!

2 Likes

I’ll be watching for the thread to drop!

2 Likes

damn nice looking and bet just as tasty sign me up

2 Likes

Happy Hallows Eve eve y’all! Thanks for the fun giveaway @Pigeonman @CADMAN! Yet another reason to stay glued to my phone!

8 Likes

You know I’ll be in here trying!
I’ll be missing it I’m sure, but I’ll be trying haha

2 Likes

this cross sounds absolutely fire :fire: :fire:, thanks for offering to share some of these amazing beans :green_heart: @Pigeonman and @CADMAN

5 Likes

@Pigeonman LOVE this thread :sparkles:

7 Likes

Soooo….do I get to sign up yet? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Great idea guys!!
:+1:
I’ll bet there’s some really interesting phenos popping out of that cross…

"For Novelty use only"…

That has always puzzled me a little…

Novelty in the sense of new or unusual …or
Novelty in the sense of an inexpensive toy
Perhaps the meaning is different in a legal sense?

Cheers
G

5 Likes

You no grow, only show :wink::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes